For Women: You know you're getting old when...

We here call them ‘bingo wings’. (Raises arm, waves it wildly when declaring "bingo!’)

LOL – I have to tell my aunts that next time I visit them at BINGO!

You can draw a straight line between your nipples and your navel.

For me, it was when I began to look at every pair of shoes that I buy more for comfort than fashion.

Gotta disagree with ya there. I’m assuming she was talking about Channing Tatum and

HE IS FANTASTIC!

Incredibly hot, great dancer, pretty good actor (funny, too). Yeah, I’m with your hairdresser. I had no idea who the guy you were talking about was.

I’m 36, and I adore him. I think she’s crazy.

Why? Forgot what you were going to say? :smiley:

I’m 23 and I’m pretty sure if Benedict Cumberbatch winked at me, my pants would undo themselves.

Yes! Daughter ran off with my nice heeled boots saying, “Mom, you don’t even wear heels any more.” ….sniffs.

This gif of Sherlock taking his scarf off (with optimal display of curls, cheekbones, and neck) was on the office computer of the place I worked last week. All middle-aged women, and whenever there wasn’t an invoice on the screen, we enjoyed the eye candy.

Although they originally found it posted on a college girl’s tumblr.

Oh, my.

::gulp::

There’s a real person named Benedict Cumberbatch?? <blink> What were his parents thinking?

She said that Time is unfair
To a woman her age
Now that Wisdom has come
Everything else fades.

I dunno. He looks kinda young to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he looks rather ODD. Never mind, good news is that he’s in a huff with Britain and thinks of moving to the U.S.A. :slight_smile:

Wasn’t it Bill Bryson who said he met a Brit named Bertram Pantyshield?

Stop!! LOL

Which book is that? :smiley:

Just stopping in to say I am 50 years old today, and I feel great! Skipped work, took a walk in the woods, and the Brithday Fairy just brought me another glass of wine. I feel younger than I have in years. Maybe it is the relief and surprise at having made it to this age.

Hope this post doesn’t count as thread-shitting.

Happy 50th Birthday Mrs. Cake!