Forty Feet Below Club?

On a transit railfan board I read, someone asked “Is there a subway equivalent of the Mile High Club?” Now, this was a rhetorical question, but people started posting tales of incidents where they saw other passengers on the subway/L/streetcar, umm, making love, a la “Risky Business”.

So, has anyone here had sexual relations on a train or bus while it was in service (pun intended)? Needless to say, sex in a Pullman (sleeper) compartment or a private car doesn’t count. And we’re talking sex with another person, not someone beating their meat in an empty motorman’s booth.

Yes.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Yup.

Well, fine. I’ll just start my own club then.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

Damn it, Mullinator! I just sprayed Pepsi all over my monitor. You’ll pay for that!

Leslie Irish Evans
http://leslie.scrappy.net

There is the equivalent underwater club. Not necessarily 40 feet though. Sometimes the ten-meter club (about 30 feet); other depths are often mentioned.

Personally, I thought the water squirting out of her ears on the in-stroke was somewhat distracting.

Does doing it in a cave count? I live in Missouri, ya know…

How about the now defunct people mover at Disneyland? It was classified as a moving transport (though it was up in the air)

Hey! They still got the Monorail!

How about the now defunct people mover at Disneyland? It was classified as a moving transport (though it was up in the air)

Hey! They still got the Monorail!

Whoops my enthusiams shows through. Guess I am a bit excited to know I may be part of the group

Do you guys realize that nearly every adult in Denver belongs to the mile high club? And think of all the Tibetans?

I don’t want to make people think like me, I want them to think like me of their own free will.

Do you guys realize that nearly every adult in Denver belongs to the mile high club? And think of all the Tibetans!

I don’t want to make people think like me, I want them to think like me of their own free will.

Brief aside…

What in heck makes the board spit up two and three copies of the same post? Can it be avoided? (Yeah, yeah, I know - “Stop posting!” But I can’t help myself sometimes!)

And now for something completely different…

StoryTyler
I am too in shape! :::muttering::: Round is a shape.
C’mon up and see me sometime.

In my case, I realized I had put the wrong final punctuation mark on my post, so I hit “Stop” before the message left my screen to be replaced by the “You’re being transferred back to MPSIMS” screen. I thought I was safe, edited my message, and hit reply again, with the annoying results you see.

But I don’t know if that’s the usual reason. Maybe there would be a few more double posts if the server didn’t absorb the message until it told you it had, but maybe there are other reasons for double posts. Maybe senility…