Fox Frenzy

Yikes! Well, at that rate, someone will persuade him to try a nifty drink, the last drink Socrates chose to quaff. (Not that I wish that on FF, just that I think sometimes willful ignorance turns out to be terminal.) neutron star, you have my sympathies. That’s some powerful dumb, IMO. It hurts to read about.

Well Princhester you didn’t know the thread was going to take that turn until you posted it and you got out early. So I don’t think you should get a pitting. You made a valiant effort but he wasn’t going to let you even though it wasn’t outright.
And I didn’t even catch the age change otherwise I would have mentioned that as well.
As far as the way Fox behaved, I learned a long time ago that when you post something here be prepared to discuss it and know what you are talking about. And be aware that not everyone is going to agree with you things don’t always go your way. We are here to learn, discuss and share our oppinions like big people do, making friends is an added bonus.
I know he’s not a member now, but if a person shows a pattern do we want to wait until people like that become members to get upset about it. They may or may not come back, but if they are informed and guided they might be less likely continue to be jerky and stay or just leave.

I still don’t understand how some people feel that parenting is a snap. Some parents make it look so easy on the outside but it’s a lot of hard work to do your best to help the children be productive adults.
You cannot plop them in front of a tv/computer/game and go about your business.
And you certainly cannot judge how good of a parent you would be on a few hours of babysitting.
I understood this at 19 when I had my first child. My step-mother on the other hand who did not have biological children of her own could see every flaw in what I was doing wrong and asked if she could take my daughter for a week and show me just how easy it is if you just schedule them and make them work around your day and conform.
We were already on a schedule for nap times and bottles. She wasn’t a feed on demand baby and really was a great baby. She 17 now and some days I could pull my hair out.
My step-mother said she could do better. I got my daughter back after a weekend. My step-mother said she wasn’t able to get all her errands done and she didn’t get to visit her parents and so on so much stuff to carry around.
Look really, parenting isn’t rocket science, but it isn’t so simple at times either.

Those parents should have been upset with Fox for neglecting the children while in his care. Unless of course they are the same way of gaming and not paying attention to the children.

not to worry :wink: