Frances Cobain's "Suicide 16" Party

Same here, I really wish she would’nt have gone nuts with the plastic surgery. Frances is a beautiful young lady.

Was it the cheerleader? I could go a full day if it was the cheerleader.

Right after “People vs. Larry Flynt”, she cleaned up for a bit and looked absolutely gorgeous. Sadly, it didn’t last.

Let’s hope Franny doesn’t follow in either parents’ footsteps.

Not as old as me. I was born the same year as Kurt. In the months after his death it felt odd to walk past record shops and see a poster of him with “1967-1994” written at the bottom. Like looking at my own tombstone.

I was two weeks old when Cobain died.

:d&r:

Oh dear, she abbreviated “before” as “b4”. That’s crazy.

Actually, I think the most alarming thing about this is that the band she got to play is Mindless Self Indulgence.

Every MSI fan (no exceptions) is a bipolar/borderline/otherwise-fucked-in-the-head girl who is usually also an attention whore (comes with the territory). I don’t know if they hand out razor blades at their concerts or what, but every girl I’ve known who liked them had at least a suicide attempt or two somewhere in her past. For some reason, crazy chicks are drawn to me and vice versa, so this is actually several girls I’m talking about here. And I’ve heard tons of other people from other places online say the same thing.

You could probably eliminate Borderline Personality Disorder from the gene pool of an entire metro area if you just waited for MSI to come to town, then carpet-bombed the arena Dresden-style.

Food color has no flavor.

What does “suck” taste like?

Actually, I aplogise. My post was way more snarky than it should have been, and I didn’t see that you’d posted the date (I was referring to the celebitchy article).

The BPD girl I dated^H^H^H^H^H spent several months attempting to very carefully extricate myself from listened to Pink’s “Family Portrait” over and over and over and over …

I could easily have been Kurt’s mother. I was 23 and working in publishing when he was born. Kurt was born just before the Summer of Love. He would have been two years old during Woodstock and three when the Beatles split up.
The World Trade Towers opened officially on his seventh birthday.

I was born about 9 months before Kurt (May 17, 1966), and also grew up in Western Washington, so I could have been his older brother :wink:

I don’t mind the reference, I just wish the invite didn’t sound so dumb. Yes, even for her age.

Ah, and I was in middle school when he died. I’m still pretty sad about it.