FranticFavorites -- recent news I enjoyed

Folic acid may help with DNA repair (The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center).

Intravenous alpha lipoic acid improves symptoms of diabetic sensorimotor polyneuropathy (Mayo Clinic).

Protons can be shaped like a football or a bagel depending on speed of quarks inside (University of Washington).

Hypernova explodes --“During the first minute after the explosion it emitted energy at a rate more than a million times the combined output of all the stars in the Milky Way.” Fortunately, it was 2 billion light years distant (University of Michigan).

Men who work in female-dominated professions, such as clerks and classroom aides, are 47 percent more likely to lash out in violence against wives or live-in girlfriends than a control group of white-collar managers, according to a recent study by a sociologist at the University of California, Riverside.

New physical phenomenon discovered, “electrostatic rotation” (University of California Riverside).

3 more hunters die of CJD – “mad elk disease”.

Heating broccoli to 60 degrees centigrade increases proportion of anti-carcinogenic sulphoraphanes.

Most of my coworkers are women. I could have told you that one. :smiley: