Fred Phelps falls off the edge of the world...

Uh, “takes all” of what, exactly? And where does he take it?

Huh. I didn’t even know Reggie White was dead.

A polite suggestion: it might be prudent to clear your cookies & check for spyware/malware/viruses after visiting his site.

Of course, it might be just fine, too.

Let’s just say, with the difference in age and overall condition, Brian would be “taking” and Pehlps would be “giving”, a whole lot. :eek:

I am doing research for the 2006 Death Pool. FP is supposedly sick, he may die next year. It really begs the question, how would you know the guy was sick?

“Dad has been acting really strange lately.”
“Yeah, he must be feeling better.”

Everyone already knows FP is sick (and deranged and twisted and generally fucked up). Pushing up daisies would be a step up.

I already have Fred on my 2005 Death Pool!

Textbook case for Sigmund Freud
Fredazoid, Fredazoid . . .

I have long suspected this; also, he wants to prove to God that he’s not gay.

Really? Maybe he wants God to prove that He’s not gay.

“Jesus Christ, impaled on a dildo for fag salvation!”

(Now I have to scrub my brain.)

If you read about the guy, he clearly thrives on being hated. While I’m right with you in spirit, in reality this would just feed right into his persecution complex and he’d be even more sure that he must be doing something right.

I’m with those who say that if everyone on the planet could just act like FP was invisible, that would be the biggest most effective kinghit you could give the guy.

Regards,
Shodan

Naah, I think it’s more a case of ‘Look lord, I can hate them just as much as (I think) you do! see? How could I be gay if I want to smite gays? Please don’t burn me Lord’

Shodan the Devil may be bad, but he’s not fucked in the head! Not sure logic applies…

If this passes, I might start a business making Match-Lite type flags. No fluid needed!

Oh dammit, wrong thread.

In the 5+ years I’ve been posting here, that may be the first time I’ve done that.

Its’ the Devil, not a bogart. Then again… :aims wand at Phelps:

I suspect that my own church will eventually be a target of the WBC’s goon squads since we were instrumental in getting the Grand Canyon Synod to vote approval for complete welcoming, ordination of gays and lesbians in relationships and blessing of same sex unions. I don’t fear these felchwits myself but some members of my congregation are not out in all aspects of their lives and some may be at risk for their jobs. Still another side of me says “bring it on assholes, you don’t stand a chance.”

:smiley:

I imagine Freddie’s not too fond of Harry Potter either. How about a collection of slash-fic starring HP and FP?

Published on July 16 - Harry Potter and the Half-Wit Ponce

Regards,
Shodan

I’ll second this. My dad described watching Phelps being interviewed. Phelps was asked what he would do if all the gay people in the world ceased to exist, just plain vanished. The answer? “I’d find someone else to hate.”