Fred Phelps falls off the edge of the world...

Get back in line, punk.

Yeah, calling the Stars and Stripes the “fag rag” sure won’t alienate any potential supporters. :rolleyes:
I found this interesting, from DeadlyAccurate’s link:

Weird that they’d have so many lawyers, and so many would be suspended or disbarred. Wonder what they did? I bet they wouldn’t take the oath to uphold that “fag rag” of a Constitution.

REGGIE WHITE IS IN HELL
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Ohhh…FUCK no. He is not messing with the Minister of Defense. Motherfucker has officially pushed me over the edge.
Here’s a question…if people like this are so rabid and nasty, if they are so counterproductive to society that it makes me question the validity of the first amendment, then why shouldn’t I hire a hitman to shoot this guy from a rooftop? What’s keeping someone from doing that, or just doing it himself? Are the loonies in agreement with this putrid sack of necrotic donkey flesh?

That info about the family, from pravnik in post #42, is accurate, just somewhat dated though. It would be about twelve years old. Katherine Phelps, his third child, is listed as being 38, but she was in junior high with me, the same grade anyway, and I’m 50.

Fred Phelps is kind of an odd guy.

You might almost say he’s queer.

Well, no. You might almost say he’s a ravening fucking nutjob with little or no contact with reality and an intense desire to be validated by the hatred of others.

But I bet the first statement would make him angrier. :slight_smile:

Yes, and Michael Jackson and Dennis Rodman are a wee bit eccentric. Emimem might be peeved about something. Tom Cruise kinda thinks Katie Holmes is okay, maybe, on a good day. :rolleyes:

Oh, dear. Either Asknott got whooshed or I got whooshed by a proxy whooshing.

I’ll reserve the :rolleyes: until I find out. :smiley:

Come and listen to my story ‘bout a man named Fred
A bold minister with lots of hate inside his head.
And the one day he was lookin’ for a cause,
And said to himself “I’ll hate homosexuals!”
(Queers that is, sodomites)

Well, the first thing you know 'ol Fred’s a picketeer
Cursing anything that acts remotely queer
We think that somewhere else is where he really oughta be
And while he’s at it he can take his whole darned family!
(Siberia, Timbuktu)

Well now it’s time to say goodbye to Fred and all his kin
We’re sorry but we can’t say that we’re glad that they stopped in.
And if by chance they should come back to this locality
We’ll have to show them some of our great hospitality!
(Tar, that is, feathers)

Don’t come back now, ya hear?

Yeah, weird. Until one recalls that they have a disturbing tendency to either actually sue, or just threaten to sue anyone who sees things in a more inclusive light.

When considering the Phuckers, I feel warmer and more secure in my misanthropy. Miserable excuses for sentient beings, all of 'em.

Waste

Very good Baker! Applause :smiley:

From reading that website I linked to earlier, I genuinely don’t think so. I can easily see how one could come up with that impression (“The lady doth protest too much, me thinks” and all that), but I think it’s just that he can no longer spew his hate at his family, and he was disbarred, so he can’t be as sue happy as he was years ago. I think he picked gays because he could. It’s not that he wasn’t homophobic before; I have no doubt that he was. But I think he wasn’t as homophobic in times past because he had other ways to direct his hatred. The man thrives on hatred and hurting people. It’s the hurt he goes for.

The reason for all the lawyers is because he demanded that’s what they go to school for. He even bullied most of his sons- and daughters-in-law into becoming lawyers*.

*This assumes that expose is correct, of course.

That must be a hassle if your eyes do that a lot.

My recurrent fantasy is to be the only eyewitness when some member of the US military slaps this pus bucket upside the head with a rifle barrel, knocks him down, and then kicks him until he bleeds out the rectum.

Then I can get hauled into court, swear an oath to God that I will tell the truth, and then look Phelps dead in the eye and say,

“Nope. I didn’t see anything.”

Regards,
Shodan

Why are you knocking on Freakazoid? He is one kick-ass superhero!

Have you been reading my mind? That’s exactly what I would do :wink:

Merciful Og! Is there no limit to his perfidy!

My excruciatingly correct standards would not permit such. However, I could certainly see sending that nelly blonde kid from Queer Eye over to his house to dish him half to death!

Wouldn’t pay to watch, mind you. But I’d tune in.

I’m curious. If Phelps thinks a bigot and homophobe like Reggie White is in hell, is there anyone, anywhere (except for his own clan, presumably) who he thinks will go/is in heaven at all?

Fred Phelps vs. Brian Kinney (the tall butch one). Cage match, winner takes all! :smiley: