Airtran, I have been flying you for years, even back before when you were feeding babies to alligators (under a diffierent name of course). Yeah, I stuck with you even when I had a choice in airlines that were frequently cheaper and quicker. I liked your rewards plans promises, and had hope of being able to use them someday.
Fast forward to today, when I have build up a small bundle of points that I now have enough to get 2 round trip tix on per your fucking plan. So I called your phone service, which appears to be the only way to book these things, and after getting dropped a few tims from your operator, come to find out that I CAN’T FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES USE THESE FUCKING THINGS!!!
After running the gauntlet of your operators for a 1/2 hour who obviously don’t feel like providing any customer service whatsover having likely interrupted their marathon session of minesweeper, you tell me that while flying out of my home airport isn’t too much of a problem (as long as I am flexible), there isn’t a FUCKING AIRPORT IN THE ENTIRE AMERICAN SOUTHEAST that I can get a flight home out of, OVER AN ENTIRE 30 day period, except for precisely two flights that leave at 5:30-6 AM on a Saturday and a Tuesday. YES, exacty two G-D flights have availbility due to your restrictions.
We’re talking about flying into and out of second tier airports, with 30 days of flexibility. In January. Not like I’m looking for a flight on Thanksgiving weekend.
And to top it all off, your service person will be happy to SELL me a FUCKING TICKET on any flight I want. I can BUY my way home, I just can’t use the fucking vouchers I earned from the program that you have plastered all over your terminals and that you have your worthless attendents spew forth company propoganda on each of your flights about “How easy” it is to earn flights. Yeah, I guess they wern’t lieing… it’s easy to earn them, just please don’t try to use them.
What bullshit. Glad I wasted all my time supporting you guys.