Fuck off, WallyM7!

I have no problem with Wally.
Really.
It’s just that he always posts in the same way.
Can you believe it?
No?
It’s almost like Wally Haiku.
You think?
Maybe.

Yer pal,
Satan

Wally Haiku?

Hey, I like that.

No, I love it!

Has a nice ring to it.

Ya think?

Maybe.

I dunno.

Yer pal,

Wally Haiku

Stay, Wally, there are posters far more offensive than you.

Myself:

I guess I was wrong.

Cheer up, E1, it’s not the first time.

Mi estimado Coyote: if what you meant is that “it’s not the first time” that I have been wrong, you’re absolutely right. Nor it’ll be the last. But at least I admit it.

Now, if what you meant was something else regarding someone else, I didn’t get it. Should I get some peyote to understand you better?

Ai’ te ves.

E1Sceptic, you’re not going to leave this alone unless you have the last word.
There are others out there who agree with you in principle, but they couldn’t match the hate that you spewed at me, so they stayed out of it. Only C#3 couldn’t resist.

When I read your two lengthy posts, I could almost see the veins popping out on your forehead. You told me to be a man, but I do not consider fighting you via keyboard an act of courage. So I let you have your say and I left it alone.

Before you started this attack, I have never said a word to you.
If the postings of an anonymous member can whip you up into such a frenzy, ground yourself and get a checkup. You should not be flyng a plane.

If I “interrupt” you with my posts, use the scroll button. That’s what I’ll be doing whenever I come across one of yours.

Finally, I will post what I like, when I like, and whenever I like. I know that you don’t like it. So lump it.

I’ve made an impression on you, albeit a very negative one.
You, on the other hand, have not made one on me. You’re a zero.

Adios

MMMMMM
Anger. Fire. Flames. Gosh, I just really missed you!

Sitting on the fence… I like both of you. I like everyone here. Hate me, love me, not know me. I still like you! All the views. All the points. I’ve been gone and lost most of the fire fights I was in but I’m sure someone will remind me!

Hey, welcome back, Byz. You were missed big time.

Hope you tell us of your exploits. White water rafting. I’d love to try that, but I can’t swim even a little.

If you’re hot, that’s good.
If you’re cool, that’s good.

I don’t get it.

Wally, I saw a post of yours on a physics problem. You seemed brilliant. I haven’t seen the other “bad” posts. I was impressed eough to say STAY!!! Thanks!

Wally, I don’t see any problem with your posts. In fact, a lot of them are quite witty. Not all, but who hits the mark every time? Tell this guy to fuck off. I’d rather read your posts than his any day.