Fuck the church.

Seriously.

When they are six years old, they kinda look like boys from the back.

:eek: I can’t believe I just typed that!

My husband’s children are Catholic as are my grandchildren. My own beliefs are not so far removed from the Catholic Church except on one or two major points.

If I were the negotiator for the insuring company and the Church insisted that the violation of this child was an “industrial accident,” I would have to require the posting of a permanent sign outside the church: Danger! Enter at your own risk!

Industrial accident? Like becoming a pedophile is an occupational hazard?

Sorry for what it has done to the good which comes from the Church. But the damage and selfishness and the coverups here in the States have been unGodly.

That’s the real pisser, isn’t it? It’s bad enough that some little kid has to get abused, but the Church, instead of doing the right thing, chose to cover it up for so long. Had they brought these bastards to justice whenever it happened, people would be a lot more forgiving.

This thread has left me so speechless, that I had to say how speechless I am.

I’d nominate it for Threadspotting if I thought it stood a chance of making it on the front page.

I don’t see what you have against them; Under the Milky Way is one of my favorite songs.