Fuck you Bárðarbunga

Doesn’t “Bárðarbunga” sound like something Bart Simpson would say? Bard Simpson?

FYI live webcam

If it really blows, I expect that stream to clog. Still, it's cool to have an eye on my mortal enemy.

And now we finally figured out the smoking gun on why you are against those who say global warming is false: its because you want the earth to warm up and detest efforts to prevent that! :smack:

Looks wimpy to me, I thought we were talking about an 18,000 foot mountain that was going to detonate below sea level or something.

nm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I thought.

Thanks, Bárðarbunga.

In Iceland, Volcano fucks you!

That’s OK, we’re a small state. We can just drive to MA or VT.

Unless we get that twenty feet of snow mentioned upthread.

:mad: That’s just blatant vulcanism, that is!

Twenty feet of snow is nothing.

How the hell do you Pit a goddam mountain … it’s a fucking mountain … the sane just don’t Pit mountains … not in the past 65 millions years.

You’d have to drive to Vermont, Maine is in Canada and you’re not likely to get a work visa.

Hey, if I can pit global warming, I can certainly bitch about a huge goddamn motherfucking volcano.

Do you put on a lab coat when you post? That would be awesome.

a!

See, that’s the trouble with you Americans. It’s always got to be one thing or the other, never an in-between. No nuance. Can’t somebody come from the land of **ice **and snow, from the midnight sun where hot springs blow ?

Oh, I forgot. Y’all hate immigrants now. And their songs :rolleyes:.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I see… You will use the volcanoes as the hammer of the gods, and they will drive your ships to new lands… :smiley:

Is this the Bárðarbungabunga party thread?

Cocktails at the bar, toking outside around back … we’re waiting for New Hampshire to get covered in three hundred feet of ash.

The Pompeii affair was a complete cover up! (And don’t get me started on Herculaneum.)