Fuck You, Martin Shkreli, you worthless, scheming sack of shit.

Yeah you, ya fucking peckerhead. Here’s hoping you get a 20 year sentence and get royally gang-butt-fucked (including eyes/ears/nose and throat) by Bubba and company,you worthless, scheming sack of shit.

I endorse this pitting.

How does a record album get to cost two million bucks?

And who is Wu Tang Clan?

I endorse the pitting, but I can’t really get behind the desire for people to be raped (complete with the seemingly mandatory reference to Bubba). That’s better suited to the cesspool of newspaper comment sections.

Why not TroutMan. This shit stain wouldn’t think twice about raping you or anyone else.

Figuratively.

Wishing harm on another, particularly prison rape, is poor form.

You guys said rape thrice.
ETA:until andros screwed up the joke.

Eh, just not that big on raping people or people getting raped in general.

But I don’t want to detract from the main point of your pit. The guy is indeed a shit stain that deserves a lengthy incarceration.

Does his having bought the Wu-Tang Clan album for $2 million mean that the album is officially double platinum?

Statistically, nine out of ten people enjoy gang-rape.

But… Butt… Buttt… This is the Pit! This IS the cesspool-equivalent of newspaper comment sections! A semblance of civilized discussion you want? Take it to MPSIMS!

Actually, given the season, it sounds like the beginning of a modern holiday tale: Big hedge fund manager makes huge bucks by raising pharma prices, gets in trouble, loses everything, goes to jail, gets ill, now can’t afford the medicine he needs.

I’d watch that.

Is it okay to price gouge an music album?

Come on, see the recent Pit thread about the need for quality insults. I have no desire for civilized discussion, I just want some thought put into it.

And the Pit a cesspool? I think of it more like a waste treatment plant, or maybe a composting toilet. Yeah, it’s full of shit, but we work at making something beautiful out of it.

It was a stunt. It’s a “secret” album, and there’s only one copy. They put it in a silver box and gave hearings at museums in such, as statement about music being a form of art. The buyer also gets digital copies of the music (so the art will not be disturbed), and is free to release them for free to the public if they so desire.

Skrelli, of course, has no such desire. He seems to revel in pissing people off. I actually expect that going to jail may be a good thing for him, as he might’ve wound up dead otherwise. He’s almost certainly a sociopath.

Anyway, it’s my understanding that Bubbas and financial crimes guys go to different types of facilities.

Of COURSE he’s a sociopath. Did you ever see the movie Step Brothers? He looks EXACTLY like Will Ferrell’s real brother, the one in the helicopter-leasing business.

Wu Tang Clan is a rather famous hip hop collective. Here is the deal on the $2 million album:
http://www.okayplayer.com/news/wu-tang-to-release-and-sell-one-copy-of-secret-album.html

And yes Fuck Shkreli, he actually stated that his justification for raising the price so much was that it should always cost a minimum amount to save a life, around $450,000USD, never mind that it costs pennies to manufacture and is long out of patent. Insurance will pay that much to have their life saved so we should charge it.

He truly deserves pitting except that most likely he’s a genuine sociopath so has no actual idea why his business plan is so offensive to everyone.

Yes, hard-working down-to-earth fatherstabber/motherraper/fatherraper types who have had to put their back and sweat into it do not deserve to be punished by the company of these hedge vultures.

And while we’re at it, howzabout he just civil-forfeits the fucking album?

You know, it’s not every day that you come across a person where you can fairly and unequivocally say, “Wow, the world would be so much better off if someone killed this guy.”