fucking little goat squicking felchwads

Manservant Hecubus,

What the fuck is your beef with me? You obviously have a sincere personal animosity towards me, in this, and other threads. What is the fucking deal? I have never even communicated with you personally.

Why is that everyone else here can bitch and moan about the most trivial things and get away with it, but when I do, I get the fucking firing squad?

You gotta pick yer battles son.

Here’s a quiz, see if you can tell me which rant will garner more support …
1 - I’m so sick of those goddamned KKK members burning crosses on my lawn.

or

2 - If I see one more cute, big-eyed puppy, I’m going to kick it in the teeth.
See what I’m driving at, Mr. Get-those-CHILDREN-off-my-tanning-spot-disguised-as-a-abaseball-diamond?

Easy.

I think you’re a jackass. Fuck you.

Those fucking puppies! You’ve seen them too?

MSK,

I think it was your delivery that people got on your ass.

BTW, why not get tan-in-a-bottle, and enjoy your back yard, knowing that you actually have a back yard which many people would dream of having. Many here (not including me) live in apartments, or places not hardly fit for enjoying outdoor activities.

As for the goat squicking felchwads, applied to children wanting a fun day in the sun in a public …ummm I am a childless adult and prefer to remain that way but I also enjoy the joy children can bring into our lives. If I choose not to have children amongst my presence, I do what I can to not be around them. In your case, you would have been wise to rethink your decision to go to the public park where the public congregate. 'Sides, all that sun is gonna do is give you skin cancer…I think ghost white skin is much healthier and prettier than a person who has cuts and freezing scars all over their body from the dermatologist (sp) taking off cancer cells, not to mention the potential for death of melanoma.

As for the complaints about your OP…well, um, this is The Pit and ummm, no people aren’t going to blow flowers up your ass and sprinkle fairy dust at your feet. And I have to say, your rant was pretty far out there calling children goat squicking felchwads-- even coming from me, Miss Hermit.

Techchick68…

That was a good reply, and I appreciate & commend your civility, even though I allegedly lack the latter.

When I read the title I thought it was going to be a Tourette Syndrome topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

What is wrong with tanning in the front yard? The little shits won’t bother you there.

Is any relationship between this thread and this thread purely coincidental?

I like kids. That’s strike one against you.
I like baseball. Strike two, called.
It’s a public park, and the kids playing baseball outnumber you. Yer outta there!

Seriously, I suspect that there are more, far more, places that you could go get tanned than those kids could play baseball. You said it yourself that you avoided the playgrounds (which sounds to me like the most natural/normal place to get a tan at a public park). I realize this is because you wanted to avoid crowds, but it’s pretty unfair to blame the kids for playing baseball in an area that’s specifically designated for said use. Moreover, picking an area in the center of the park doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense if you’re actively trying to avoid people. I don’t know the set up of the park, but if I went to a park to be alone, methinks it makes sense to camp out somewhere near the perimeter.

If I want to avoid crowds, it’s not incumbent on the crowds to make way for me, it’s incumbent on me to stay out of their way. And I have even less grounds for complaint if they’re using the area for it’s intended purpose, while I am not.

Taking the low road and lashing out against this nitwit just because I also have kids would be easy. So, I’ll pass on that one.
Instead, let’s examine shall we? *All Quote Originally Posted by Magical Silver Key

You have no friends? Your city/town only has one park? And, most directly to the point, the ENTIRE park is solely dedicated to three baseball diamonds? There is no small spot somewhere that was NOT IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF THE FIELD? I failed Physics in High School, and even I CAN TELL YOU that the amount of sunlight striking you when you are sitting near the EDGE of a baseball diamond is directly equal to the amount striking you when you lay in a place that was chosen solely to distress the children of other taxpayers whose hard-earned simoleans also get that sunny park mowed, etc.

So, here you let us know that you truly have no social sense, OR social graces at all. Plenty of wide open space. Uh huh. And, you chose the epicenter of all things baseball-like? Why?

Um, any other parks that might be closer than that hour long drive? Yes, gas is very costly, so is time. Nobody’d argue that point (I hope ). Many people rely heavily on their local public park for things such as this. So, where is a person supposed to go to have peace? Your peace should be guaranteed by your local constabulary, cupcake. Privacy? You have no rights to privacy in a public park. If you chose to strip naked and sunbathe, you do so at the peril of said constabulary. There has never been a presumption of deserved privacy when using publicly funded spaces. ( Which is why screwing in the park is SO MUCH FUN :smiley: ).

That’s right. All you need is enough guys and gals in the neighborhood to make a game worthwhile. A pick-up game of any sport is such a perfect thing. Not because it’s competitive, but because it was NOT an adult-organized event. It simply happens of it’s own dynamic. However, since your childhood was spent in a sterile field behind thick opaque layers of Visqueen, I guess you can’t reate.

Well, the rest of your rant left me rather irritated. This provided me with SUCH peals of laughter. Why? Here’s why, assfuck:

Magical: Lovely day, isn’t it?
Beach Lady: Why yes, yes it is.
Magical: The soothing sounds and scents are a balm to my troubled soul.
Beach Lady: I must agree, Sir. I’ve always found great succor here at the ocean.
Magical: Yeah. I used to sun at the local park, but hordes of little felchwad goat-squicking bastards started actually using the park for games, and I had to come here.
Beach Lady: Why, you officious little prick. If I had a dime for every senseless unappreciative angry sullen socially dysfunctional poorly constructed male whose hatred of humanity is saved for those least able to defend themselves against his filthy arrogant selfish vitriol, why I’d have enough money to hire a personal bodyguard whose sole job it would be to beat the living shit out of dickwads like you. But, I don’t. So please leave this beach and go sit under the spreading tree in your back yard so birds may shit in your iced tea whilst you ruminate the possible outcomes of a life overwhelmed with bitterness and loathing of humanity.
Magical: Man, you’ve got nice tits.

And so on. I don’t fear people like you in public. I sure do hate the idea that my kids have to share public spaces with you. That’s okay. They know how to handle themselves. At the end of the day, they’ve had a great day, and you COULD have, using the same public space but chose not to.

So, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Cartooniverse

bounces up and down slightly in his chair
Ooo, Ooo, Pick me, Pick me.
raises hand so far up in the air, his body become parallel with the ground

uhh, number 2… Them puppies…always getting in the way of me…I mean the KKK members burning crosses.

I wasn’t going to resepct this thread with a comment but

To use this kind of phrasing is bad enough but to use it in reference to children is completely beneath contempt.

Because you deserve it, of course. And, if you would sacrifice huge maple trees for your own completely selfish ends, you deserve it twice.

MSK my consulting fee is soo small that almost anyone can afford it. In fact I will make this session free for today only. Here is my advice.

1. Apologize to the entire SDMB (especially those who who have children) followed by about a paragraph filled with an explanation about how you were having a bad day and none of the shit in the OP was really referencing what the real MSK is all about.

2. Email the nearest moderator ( sometimes it helps to send chocolate) and ask…nay beg them to close this pitiful sorry assed excuse for a thread.

Although disagreeing with the OP, I feel impelled to say:

Sheesh, lighten up, people. So somebody posted a rant about kids. So big deal. We’ve never had a rant about kids before? Or puppies? Or cats? Or the Back Street Boys? So maybe “fucking little goat squicking felchwads” is a bit extreme to be applied to “children playing baseball on a summer’s day”, but the phrase has in the past been applied to other targets that other people felt were equally inappropriate. Like the BSB.

I think the reason for the feeling of offense here in the thread, MSK, is that you applied the term to something that is widely considered “innocent”, i.e. “children playing baseball on a summer’s day”. If the kids in question had come over to where you were lying and dumped their Slurpees on you and kicked you and then started screaming, “Mommy, Mommy, that bad man asked me to suck his popsicle”, then I think you’d have been justified in your turn of phrase.

And MSK, I think you should definitely think about cutting down at least one maple tree, especially if it’s a Norway maple. Them things kill the grass under them, and the big fat leaves refuse to blow over into your neighbor’s yard, they just hang around in your yard and kill the grass some more, all winter.

Don’t care if they are spectacular in the fall–that’s only one week a year.

MSK get a grip.

Most everything I was gonna say, was said already, so I’m not gonna repeat it.

Except this, it is a fucking PUBLIC park! The public has every right to use the park, including those kids. They where there for the same reason you were, it was the first nice day in 3 weeks, and they wanted to get some sun, and hey lets play a game of baseball we’re out there.

What the hell did you expect? You laid out on a fucking baseball field! That’s the place designated for baseball.
The rest of the park is designated for layin’ around, now if you were in one of these spots, then you would have a gripe.

Childless adult, this makes me laugh, you are acting more childish and selfish than those kids were.

Grow up and become a real adult.

MSK, you know I understand your personal problems. I know there’s a lot more going on beneath that rant.

But hey, they were kids. And IMHO, the fact that they chose that diamond was nothing personal against you. They’ve probably played on that one before, and they just happen to like that one.

So just chill, okay? And a gentle apology for referring to children as “goat squicking felchwads” probably wouldn’t hurt, either.

Oh, Cartooniverse, your little “play” made my day.

A Meeting of the Anti-MSK Conspiracy:

Grand Leader: How, my fellow conspirators shall we harrass and torment MSK today?

Conspirator #1: What if we make it rain on him all day.

Grand Leader: Good, but it doesn’t do anything for me.

Conspirator #2: We’ll send a plague of locusts to attack him.

Grand Leader: (who’s seen Blazing Saddles) <considers for a moment> Too Jewish. <shakes head “no”>

Conspirator #3: He likes tanning, right? And we’ve given him beautiful (expensive) shade-trees simply to piss him off (since it means he can’t tan there,) correct? Well, we know he won’t drive to the beach, so he’s gotta go to the park. We’ve insured that no other place in the world has sunlight. Get this: Once he’s at the park, we’ll send kids to play right near him! <chuckles> What can he do? His entire day, and maybe his entire week’ll be ruined by the happy sound of children having wholesome fun!

Grand Leader: That’s cruel beyond words! You’re evil! I admire that! Let it be done.

And so it was…

Fenris