Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

I bet it was the cellphone he used to take a picture/video in the bathroom of his great crusade against social distancing.

You’re probably right. What a hero.

The footage from that scene was unreal.

Hey, everyone; meet Senator Lora Reinbold (R-Eagle River, AK):

Considering the importance of Alaska Airlines to getting around, you know, Alaska, that’s a serious sanction. Good for them.

It appears that Eagle River is a town on the outskirts of Anchorage. The state Senate meets in the capital of Juneau. Looks like the Dishonorable Senator Brilliant T. Maskhole (R-Of Course) will be chartering a plane for the 400+ mile flight to get to/from work from now on.

Wanna bet he finds a way to stick the taxpayers for the cost?

He is a she. A she maskhole.

One of the two worst kinds.

I missed the Oscars, but I hear that the celebrities did NOT use their annual presentation to encourage appropriate COVID behavior. Too many visuals of unmasked persons. If anyone has a better report, I’d appreciate an update. (And nothing would make me happier if I were shown to be wrong.)

Follow-up says she drove thru part of Canada and then take a ferry over to Juneau in order to get back to the legislative session.

I hope she gets a new appreciation for a lot of things, to be honest.

Fat chance.

I’d hope the Canadian border authorities explained to her their expectations about masked behavior while a guest in their fair country.

I hope that she’s put on a “no entry” list, and the border guards simply don’t let her into Canada in the future.

They don’t even have to give a reason. Just “no, go away”.

IIRC the Canadian authorities are very strict about not permitting Americans with certain sorts of criminal records from entering. As in “Lots more strict than you’d think for such nice calm folks”.

Maybe we can convince Senator Lora (I’m not a LOONIE) Reinbold (R-Of Course) to unmask in a store in AK, create a scene, and be arrested for taking a swing at a clerk, or better yet a policeman.

Then again, I doubt she’d need much convincing. She’ll probably do it soon without our help.

I’d like to see her demand her 2nd amendment rights as she tries to cross the border. The police here sort of frown on that sort of thing too.

I’m sure she just feels persecuted.

It’s not entirely clear that this guy is a maskhole but seems he is and murdered someone over it:

Not really a new story.

Iowa City:

The last sentence left me gobsmacked:

The jail isn’t requiring masks? WTF? Superspreader jails now?

Jails and prisons are already superspreaders.

I could provide a zillion cites, but this is such common knowledge at this point that there’s really no need.

The incarcerated are probably at the very bottom of the list of people we just don’t give a shit about.