Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

Yeah, the start isn’t shown. Maybe they were checking for vaccination proof.

Or told him he had to mask until he was at a table with food.

The guy kind of sucker punched him, though, running up from back a ways while he was arguing and shoving around with other people. For what that’s worth.

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

That’s a pretty good saying I just made up :wink:

Never been in a fight, but I’m guessing that in real life, if you want to take someone out, you don’t follow the Marquess of Queensbury Rules, you just take him out as fast as you can before he can get you back.

Republicans are always the real victims.

As I said, for what it’s worth.

Floriduh Surgeon General offers an explanation that makes perfect sense, assuming you’re as stupid as he is:

Six days after refusing to wear a mask when meeting with a state senator who is being treated for cancer, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo made his first public comments about the incident Tuesday, saying that by wearing a mask he couldn’t “communicate clearly” and offering no apology…

Surgeon fired from his healthcare job for saying at a school board meeting that masks don’t work.

He’s from the red-state part of Minnesota, but it’s all over the state. In Rochester, home to Mayo, there was a protest there and at the community Olmsted Medical Center protest of hospital works who don’t want to be forced to get vaccines. One quote (from one of the reports) was “they don’t respect their employees”. No, dummy, the needs of the patients has to come first (from Mayo Clinic Value Statements.

When you’re the one who starts the fight, you’re not allowed to whine about how others end it.

I’m not one who starts fights, in fact, I’ve never (outside of martial arts practice) ever actually punched someone, but I have ended fights in other ways. Shit like this needs to be shut down fast, or they’ll just get bolder. Cite: The Last 18 Months.

^ This.

What’s worse, some of these guys who try to start these types of fights are live streaming to the dark web, where their grunting chimp-like racist friends egg them on. On another social platform, there is apparently some idiot in NYC who runs up to random people of color, maces them, and then spouts some phony accusation before trotting off.

One time it was “that will teach you to touch that girl’s arm”. Another time it was “Call the cops, he’s got a gun, he’s got a gun!” in an attempt to get his victim shot.

He live streams this… and his proud-boy loser followers cheer… all while some random person of color is doubled over and trying to get the mace out of his eyes.

Sucker punch? Too Damn Bad.

That’s my dad’s hometown, apropos of nothing in particular.

I said it elsewhere about this video: I don’t endorse it…but I understand. :mask:

So, for all those decades of surgical teams wearing masks during procedures, they’ve all just been guessing what is being said???

DOCTOR: Scalpel–
NURSE: Huh? Jackal? Chapel? Gavel? Huh?

Yeah, it’s just more Republican bullshit. I’m sorry, was that phrase “Republican bullshit” redundant? It’s like the claim that masks restrict the ability of kids to breathe. Republicans and bullshit, you can’t have one without the other.

The only way it can work is for the Republican to be incapable of shame.

Luckily, this is true of most current members of the party.

(Those less-gifted with shamelessness have left the party, or are doing the 'lalalalalala I can’t hear anything or see anything or read anything so everything’s okay’ routine).

I guess all those classes I’ve been teaching, fully masked and without a mic have resulted in the students just guessing what I’ve been saying? Good guesses, BTW, considering their quiz scores.

Also, while it’s not my job to enforce pushback by Black people against negative racial stereotypes, I kind of wince to hear a Black person declaring that they’re unable to speak clearly and comprehensibly in circumstances where people are routinely expected to be able to speak clearly and comprehensibly.

Yeah, Dr. Ladapo, that’s not actually a good look. It’s not your fault that racist assholes slander Black people as sloppy talkers, but you don’t have to hand them ammunition in order to provide yourself with feeble excuses for not wearing a mask.