Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

I told her to do that next time.

Good. They can fuck right off, and never show their asshole faces in public again.

I’m convinced that they DO understand this. They simply don’t give one tiny shit about other people. They are assholes, who don’t care about others.

It’s funny, I know (assume) they’re trying to make a point, but I’d think with the vast majority of others wearing one, they’d be embarrassed not to wear one. But then there’s people that have no problem walking around a store without a shirt or shoes on. Some people are just shameless.

They’re assholes. They should have “asshole” branded on their foreheads.

Or just a big, brown “A”. You know, like a scarlet “A” – just darker.

Or wear a sign saying “I’m stupid,” like Ron White says.

“Here’s your sign”

That’s Bill Engvall’s.

A C/P from elsewhere (I might’ve put it here first if I’d thought of it):

I’ve been thinking about that libertarian acquaintance of mine that I’ve mentioned in other posts. His fear of a shooting civil war was one of several reasons he moved from a generally blue state to a generally red state, but as I mention elsewhere, he also indicated his displeasure with virus related restrictions and bought into the medical industry conspiracy idea. So it seems reasonable to assume that when he moved to his generally right leaning area, that he will drop all cautions and be amongst many many others who do the same.

I’m not sure how to feel about this, given his ranting at the mutual friend I mention in my Pit thread. It’s like, I shouldn’t want someone else to get sick, especially with how the virus can be deadly and I believe his wife has lung issues, but at the same time, I’m having a hard time ginning up sympathy or real worry for him because of his conspiracy theories and the way he treated our friend. Further complicating my point of view is that I think I do appreciate his good qualities, and still consider him a fellow community member.

I dunno, it just makes me feel morally deficient somehow. Like I’m supposed to be bigger/better than him.

Hell, I don’t know why I thought it was Ron White.

Anyway, according to the CDC, masks do protect the wearer as well as the public, in a statement from last month. Of course the primary reason for wearing one should be to prevent spreading it to others.

Ron White was the one who said, “You can’t fix stupid.” You just committed conflation, is all.

An even better rejoinder:

It prevented the infection I would have gotten 3 months ago that might have been a lot worse. In fact it probably prevented several infections. If I wasn’t surrounded by people who don’t wear them today and therefore make other people sick, I’d still be fine today.

Do your F***ing part people. That’s what a civilized society requires: civilized behavior.

And, like I said some months ago, if you have the A on your forehead, and after the shit hits the fan – not long now if the current trajectory holds – when you show up in ER and there’s no room at the inn, you’re the one tipped off of the gurney, even if your case is non-CVID related.

A good response for something like that would be “For the same reason I support helmets and body armor for soldiers even though they don’t provide 100% protection.”

Sr. Weasel says he will never take “pro-life” people seriously ever again.

I wonder how many relationships this pandemic has damaged.

That’s really good.

Another possible reply: ‘I support everyone using headlights when they drive at night, even though use of headlights doesn’t prevent every accident.’

The “headlights” analogy was expressed quite well somewhere on this site, but I don’t recall where. It’s another example of something we do not only to protect ourselves, but others. And we do it even though we may resent being ‘told by the government’ that we have to do it—because we’re adults, not tantrum-y toddlers.

An illustration of the analogy:

Hey; fuck you, Dr. Steven LaTulippe, you fucking maskhole! How do ya like them apples?

Maybe he forgot which Dallas he works in.