Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

Conversations which I’d assume would take place fully masked, given that they are (by some reports) all good Democrats…

So… less Pence-flies on the walls…?

PS- You Could try to buy the “Ryan Reynolds” looking cat and try to gift it to either Blake Lively or one of his daughters… but only if you named it (and trained it to respond to) “Asshole”.

Imagine the fun!

“C’mere, Asshole.”
“Dinner time, Asshole.”
“Oh, Asshole! You sure made a ‘stinky’, huh…?”

This just made my day. LOL.

I’d like to post this in a bunch of threads but I’ll settle for this one :smiley:

Priceless video at the link!

A friend of a friend fell down the anti-vax K-hole and has been repeating all the worst vax conspiracy theories. Tonight I heard he became convinced he had been surreptitiously vaccinated, and attempted to remove the vaccine by electrocuting himself, but only succeeded in blowing the circuit breaker.

Yeah, that’s when conspiracy theorizing hits the mental health wall. He should probably be committed for his own safety. But he probably won’t be.

Don’t tell me he fell for Big Electric’s “Safety” nonsense! Tell him circuit “breakers” are a scam to prevent you from getting the full power they owe you!

Not that I’m not sympathetic to the idea that some of these idiots need some serious correction, but encouraging them to engage in egregious self harm is a bit over the line.

I long wondered if repeated electro shock therapy for the MAGAtized might be beneficial to them. Should he repeat the experiment, might you please take notes…?

Well, if you believe that the vaccine magnetizes your body and you want to remove the magnetic field…

Humph, I wonder if anyone has tried Kirlian photography on vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people.

It would be beneficial to us if we get to watch. Maybe even have a turn at the switch.

If administered according to protocol, you’d only see a hand twitch. We don’t do ECT without anaesthetics anymore. Unless you want to go back in American history (particularly during the Red Scare), when it was still used as torture. But were you to go down that road, I’d add a lobotomy. Isn’t there any way to sell that idea to the gullible? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A lobotomy wouldn’t make any difference.

They wouldn’t come out even more stupid, true. That’s hardly possible.
They would be less able to bother others with it though. One of the effects of lobotomy is far less aggression and contrarity than before. That’s why it was so popular back in the day.

Oh, but if applied before the electricity, it would ad those beautiful blue flashes out the ears, nose, and mouth that light up the room! ( It really is a very pretty effect. )

Besides which, they’re doing just fine in the “engage in egregious self harm” department on their own.

I did a quick Google search to see if using electricity to remove the vaccine is a thing among the anti-vaxxers, or if he came up with this on his own. Haven’t found anything yet, but maybe others have better Google fu.

You do know that by observing, you have changed things.

Now that your search has happened, Google will be on the alert for others looking for the same thing and will direct them to your search results. This will have them thinking that if someone else has already gone down this rabbit hole, there must be something to it. They will do more looking and then others will be directed to dozens and then hundreds of searches which will just confirm their suspicions that if done right, electricity will remove any traces of the vaccine for the unwilling.

Do searches with no hits create hits for future searches?