Funniest Sig Lines! (and other funny quotes)

I think it was **Johnny L.A.[b/]'s way back when, and just sends me into giggle fits…

"Where am I going? And why I am I in this handbasket?

or something like that… :slight_smile:

Note to self:

Self, do not read threads like this when abdominal muscles are sore after fighting off bronchitis for a week. You’ve been warned.

Where are we going? Why am I in this handbasket?

That one shows up from time to time over on the Fathom board, since it allows multiple, rotating, sigs. :slight_smile:

I used to have this one on my car: Since I gave up hope, I feel much better. [sub]Would that that were true.[/sub]

These are some I’ve liked enough to save for posterity.
Keep an open mind, but don’t let your brain fall out. - cadolphin

That which does not kill me only makes me more irritable. - cadolphin

You cannot reason a man out of a position he did not reach through reason. - DrFidelius

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it limits. – romansperson

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not his own facts. – Cougar from Bad Astronomy BB

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are fruit. Wisdom is not putting them in a fruit salad. - irishgirl

Never attribute to malice what can more easily be explained by incompetence. - Neurotic
Unknown-

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

No generalization is true, including this one.

A year or so ago someone did a favorite sig lines thread and one of mine made the OP.
*How can anarchy have an internationally accepted symbol?

My favorite is
*I really want to have wild sex with that Zebra guy.

This was posted by some really attractive doper but I can’t remember which one.

Shamefully, I have to admit that my favorite Doper sig is one that only makes sense in the context of the original post in which it appeared. Every time I saw it afterward, I was convulsed with giggles.

From alice in wonderland: “Curse you, milk-flavored bunny!”

The one that makes me giggle most now belongs to someone whose user name I can’t seem to recall, except I think it starts with a “P”:

“English does not borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys and mugs them, then rifles through their pockets for loose grammar.”

…or something like that.