(Old) Funny things you overheard in the MMP

That is going to be stunning when finished. I’m glad you are quilting again :slight_smile:

Ouch! I hope it is replaceable. I bought some split loom wire covers for all of our cords when GG was chewing. They give your home that special industrial touch!

Happy cake day!

We get something called Graupel out this way.

Maybe soak stacks of rice paper then let it dry into “noodles”

Yes, I would agree if I had been honest with you guys about my feelings all along. I haven’t been talking about how I hate living here. I want to move. I want to live somewhere green. I dream of water.

I’ve wanted to move since they built the first truck stop in the junction. They will be breaking ground on the third one next week. The morning air reeks of diesel and the light pollution keeps getting worse. Property crime is going up, they are handing Narcan inhalers out to grade-schoolers and we need to be closer to a hospital. And then there is the casual racism, maga flags all over, and measles down the street.

So, yeah, I’m totally up for moving one more time.

If we moved far enough up the mountain to see green out of the windows, I will have left my support system behind.

If we move to OR or WA, I will have left my support system behind and will know nobody. If we move to WV, I will have friendly and kind in-laws who will help me figure things out. Or at least they have always been kind and welcoming every other time we’ve spent time together.

How very sad :frowning:

I’m glad it is over, it’s been sounding pretty exhausting around Casa Chat for the last while.