Gaddahfi's Fate

Hey! I got it right!

Evidently… I just did.

I predict that he will not be killed by an airstrike, but his convoy will be hit by a predator drone, and he will hide in a sewer pipe to try to evade capture as the rebels converge on him. He will be shot by one of his guards, but will initially survive until he is either beaten to death by an angry mob, or die from his injuries while being beaten by an angry mob.

At least, that’s what I was gonna post but I procrastinated…

Geez, you coulda won a lunch at Wendy’s from me. I would have bet that his convoy will be hit by a predator drone, and he will hide in a sewer pipe to try to evade capture as the rebels converge on him. He will be shot by one of his guards, but will initially survive until he is either beaten to death by an angry mob, or die from a member of an angry mob putting a bullet in his head.

You didn’t offer though, did you? :dubious:

I picked “Oth” because I liked the idea of Gaddafi getting killed by somebody named Oth. Probably some big guy in lots of leather.

Kinky.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be complaining about the American Imperialist pigdogs killing an upstanding communist like Comrade Muammar?

I bet the rebels will find and pull him out of a drainage pipe, beat him, throw him on to the hood of a truck and parade him around town until finally shoot him in the head.

Just a wild guess.

? I thought the US werent directly involved (apart from their assistance in coordinating the strikes). And I think you’re confusing Der wtih Commissar.

Someone blew the hell out of the convoy, and it wasn’t the rebels.

Sounds like it. Who else here liked Gaddafi and thought he was a Communist?

I did, apologies.

Falco? Is that you?

Golf clap. Really.

According to reports, both a US drone and a French fighter jet fired on the convoy.