Gaddahfi's Fate

What will be the fate of Muammar Gaddafhi?

Shit, I forgot to be psychic today.

Reality TV.

I’m gonna guess he gets the full Mussolini.

Too soon to tell.

He’s has been in power there for hella long time.

I must hedge my bets on this one.

My bet is that when push comes to shove, he gets assassinated by someone in his inner circle or one of his alleged supporters.

He may stay in power.

The air strikes are at least a week late. The rebels have already lost most of the territory they held.
There is a chance the army may take over like they did in Egypt. But will that be an improvement?

Ditto.

I don’t see him getting out of this one alive, but who eventually kills him, I don’t dare to guess. An airstrike, assassinated by the rebels, or by an inside job… I can’t say which is more likely.

A few weeks ago I had a powerful feeling that Mr Unspellable was going to lose his head. I don’t mean figuratively, I mean that he was going to die by beheading. I think I understand now what people mean when they say they had a premonition, and if it really happens I am going to be very freaked out. :eek:

Your survey left out the most likely outcome: inside job.

After 18 years in exile in Venezuela he will die from prostate cancer.

Autoerotic asphyxiation.

You have also left out suicide…

He is the illustration for the word “Megalomaniac” in the “Great Big Book of Psychological Dusorders”, and when he see’s his world really beiginning to crumble, he will probably take himself out, and probably as many people as he can with him.

He’ll probably end fleeing to Saudi Arabia, where he will live out the remainder of his years in peaceful, relatively luxuriant exile. This seems to be the in thing to do among deposed Muslim leaders: Ugandan president Idi Amin, Tunisian president Ben Ali, Pakistani premier Nawaz Sharif… I’m sure there’s a few more ousted African despots I’m forgetting too.

I suspect that he may be taken out by one of his own people. At some point he becomes a real liability to the establishment.

Psychonaut…I doubt that Saudi Arabia would take hime, as he has mettled in their affairs in the past and is not liked. The same goes for nearly every N. African and Middle East country.

If he’s not killed, then eventually he’ll be arrested for war crimes.

Venezuela, then.

The verdict has arrived…

Ooh, ooh! Can I still answer the poll?