GAH! Why won't you answer yer damn phone?!?!

I have been trying to contact the Humaine Society all day because I have a number of pet items that I want to see if they will accept as donation. I’ve tried every extension they list when you phone them (except the emergency number) and NO ONE WILL ANSWER THE PHONE gah!

I mean, I know they’re busy with the animals, but you would think ONE person could pick the damn thing up once and a while.

They don’t even answer the monitary donation phone.

Now I don’t know what to do with my old bunny cage. :frowning:

The Boys got a larger, better, faster, super-delux, with a shelf and a ramp and a door, bunny cage for X-mas.

Our bunny’s homemade duplex is currently sitting out in the corner of the yard. I never even really thought about what to do with it. Bunny doesn’t need it anymore. :0(

jayjay

Just a guess, but it’s probably because the Humane Society tends to be staffed by volunteers. Sometimes there’s just nobody available.

In some areas the Humane Society doesn’t even have a building of their own, just a bunch of local volunteers who house animals in their own homes and take them to the local pet shop on weekends for adoption fairs.

I know it’s frustrating, but please don’t give up.