Garden of Eden

Did GOD! put more then one fruit to tempt Adam, did GOD also let the tree of good and evil be put in the Garden so that his children may choose to except him or to reject him,the LORD wants your LOVE, does not want robots,
please elaberate

God loves the robots, we are merely the maintenance crews.

Why doesn’t god want robots?

Are the robots “fully functional”?

Won’t somebody please think of the robots?!

The Garden of Eden story is a parable about enlightenment or ego-dissolution.

The Garden represents the natural state of consciousness at rest and non-judging. Then Adam and Eve gets “kicked out” because they develop the ability to judge between “good” and “evil”, which creates a separation. Once the ego stops judging and dividing, you are for all intents and purposes back in the Garden. This is the same as what Jesus was pointing at when he said “The Kingdom of Heaven”. It’s not a place, it’s a state of consciousness.

Mmmmmm, mangoes.

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, baby,
Don’t you know that I want you?
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, honey
Don’t you know that I’ll always be true?
Oh, won’t you come with me
And take my hand?
Oh, won’t you come with me
And walk this land?

The Tree of Life ™, also in the Garden of Eden, also makes a appearance in the book of Revelation containing 12 fruits, but no other mention of the fruit on the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil ™.

I do believe it was to allow free will, but also all children will return, and thus were never apart from God, but it takes the return to make that all were never separated true. Quantum effect, right now the cat is both alive and dead (Schrodinger’s cat analogy ), once the child returns, the child was never separated from God. Prodigal son parable. etc.

We are stardust
We are golden
And we’ve got to get ourselves
Back to the garden

Was one of those 12 kumquats? I love kumquats.

Yes, but you have to activate the “Adult Mode”. Must be over 18 to do so.

Oh, please. Adding an 'Are you 18 years of age?" prompt is about the lamest excuse to claim lack of minor usage. You know they know that.

Tim, Tim…Can I call you Tim? The key here is “plausible deniability.” We know teenagers are going to hump the robots. Hell, teenage boys will hump mud. But the lawyers will be all over us unless we put the disclaimer on them.

Regarding the robot thing, I’d be really worried if I were you. I don’t think you’ll be able pass the Touring test.

Is Data going to go city to city, or are you referring to the Turing test?

Fully functional robots, mangoes, and kumquats – oh, my! If there is rum involved, that would have the makings of a fine daiquiri and an entertaining afternoon. I choose to except God, for the bounties of the Lord are truly exceptional.

Of course he likes robots. Who else is going to fly his starships?

God probably doesn’t want this robot.

Here’s the thing: Before Adam and Eve at the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, how were they supposed to know that disobeying God was wrong?