[QUOTE=Ale]
The gall of it!, the US screws up and you expect the nations that, in their mayority where against this war from the start, to throw their people into a meat grinder of your making?
The US choosed to go to war, you flopped miserably now pay the consequences, it´s a shame the the Iraqis have to do the same without having been given a choice.
[/QUOTE]

Stupid ass neighbor in cowboy hat: Damn, I think this fire is getting out of control. I really thought I could get those bandits out of that guys house over there without setting it all alight. 
Rightous neighbor who prefered sitting on his hands: I TOLD you, you fucking moron, just to let things alone! Now look what you’ve done…the house is burning up and everything you seem to be doing is making it worse. Gods you are a fucking idiot… <goes on in this vein for quite a while, having a good rant>
Stupid ass neighbor in cowboy hat: I was just trying to help. I thought that I could do it and that things would be better.
Rightous neighbor: You are a moron. I TOLD you it wouldn’t work, and that you should leave things alone. Gods you are stupid…<blah blah blah>
(fire gets higher)
Stupid ass neighbor: (looks frantic) I am trying to do everything I can…and it keeps getting worse!
Rightous neighbor: You are a moron. I TOLD you, you stupid shit, that this would happen. Why didn’t you listen to me? I ALWAYS know what I’m talking about you idiot! Sheesh…you are a fucking cowboy, you never listen to your betters who KNOW what to do always…<blah blah blah>
(fire starts to spread)
Third party neighbor: Hey man…that fire is starting to spread. Its REALLY going. It could spread to your house you know…
Rightous neighbor: Fuck it…its HIS fault, the moron.
Third party neighbor: Yeah, but…that fire could spread to your house and burn it down too. You think maybe you should help out? I mean, yeah, cowboy dude is a moron and all…but all YOU’VE done is sit there looking smug and bitch. Maybe you should help?
Rightous neighbor: Fuck THAT! Its not MY fault…I told that asshole not to do what he did, and he ignored me. Let the shit burn…serve cowboy dude right!
Third party neighbor: Yeah…but man, that fire is getting HIGH. I could burn the whole neighborhood if it keeps on, and cowboy dude is obviously flailing there. Maybe you should pitch in and help instead of sitting there and crowing that you were right and that he’s a stupid shit.
This little skit brought to you by half a bottle of REALLY good single malt scotch (20 year old Glen Levits). I doubt that it will get through to our fabulous Euro buddies, or the rest of The World™…but how are you guys going to feel if the whole region goes tits up? Rightous because its all our fault? How do you suppose thats going to work out for you when Bush is proven to be the moron you’ve been saying for years now, when the US is proven to be the fuckups you’ve been saying…when the oil stops flowing? Will it make you feel really GOOD?? 
Carry on me foil lads, carry on…
<starts singing “And we’ll all…go down…together…”>
-XT