Generalizations: Never accurate... Always funny! How come nobody gets it?

People NEVER get anything. That’s why this WHOLE site will ALWAYS be TOTALLY screwed up.

Hmm, 9 posts, not 5. I was really off my game yesterday. In all fairness, I wasn’t feeling too great, and the sun was in my eyes…

Fuck you Satan you steaming piece of cokcerspaniel shit on a stick! How dare you say that stereotypes are ok and can be used for comedy, you balding anal wart eating fuck!

Just because you are a rich white male, living in your masion, lighting your cuban cigars with 100 dollar bills, you think you can boss us around like your whole mexican illegal maid and garderner staff? Fuck off Satan. You think you can say shit like this and get away with it, why don’t you start another thread about your gold-plated Ferrari with the trunk full of cocaine just too make us jealous??? You and your big breasted blonde dumb wife sicken me! You are worse than those Canadians and their hockey, taling abotu “ey” and “hosser” and “ey” and all that other crap shit fuck cunt shit!!! Fuck you Satan!!! Die and go home!! May Harpo Marx follow you around for all eternity with a giant sized novelty horn.

[sub]I love you.[/sub]

“Never accurate?” No, they can sometimes be highly accurate, ie: Posters named dropzone are always right.

“Always funny?” Not always. The generalization “Posters named dropzone are always right” is more pathetic than funny.

“How come nobody gets it?” Again, I think you are over-generalizing. Usually, some people get it while others don’t. And there are always those people who get it but pretend they don’t.

I’m so glad everyone got it!

[sub]Except for Mercutio, that bastard…[/sub]

:smiley: