Georgia Guidestones: Is this some horrible joke?

Stephen King sort of glossed over this problem in The Stand.

None such exists.

What stops me from being a conspiracy theory aficionado, is the inability to reconcile how these all-powerful secret organizations are on the one hand plotting incredible evil, while simultaneously leaving clues scattered all over the place for people to find. Didn’t these guys ever hear of omerta?

But the extinct languages don’t say the same thing as the modern languages.

1. Who says they are “all-powerful”, other than rumors probably spread by themselves? If they are not “all-powerful”, does that make them harmless?

2. An excellent way to hide the truth is in a large quantity of lies that sound similar to it. The more ridiculous BS is propagated about silly “conspiracies” of all kinds, the more people want to laugh at any suggestion of a real conspiracy. Which is the intended goal.

3. how do you define “incredible evil”? If, hypothetically, a group of people have conspired to overthrow or completely eviscerate American constitutional governance and establish a political regime more aligned with the United Nations’ guidelines for this-and-that, is that “incredible evil”? I assure you that many American citizens who do not stand to profit from that in any way whatsoever will support the idea wholeheartedly once the media puts the right spin on that. Many others will consider it “incredible evil” and then we will have a “controversy” about it. Don’t we all love controversies…

What kind of self-respecting evil mastermind doesn’t want to gloat about ruling everything ?

Man, that post is a mess. I guess what I am trying to say is that, if this monolith was designed as a guidestone for the Americas specifically in response to the coldwar, it is incredibly shortsighted. The only mainland peoples of the Western Continents isolated enough and outside of tactical/strategic area and target of Thermonuclear WWIII type devastation would be in isolated Amazonia and the Arctic. And they would categorically have a better chance of surviving the extremes of Nuclear Winter due to their survival skills and inherent geography. If this really were a guidestone and touchstone of the Americas, it should also contain some basic Native Petroglyphs or Pictographs, or at least another romanized keystone in some indigenous American tongue.

Forensically, it feels to me very Homegrown American, Evangelical, Apocalyptic Lutheran in style with a splash of Ed Leeskalnin and Joe Smith. It almost feels like the Jehovah’s Witnesses could possibly be behind it.

Um, every conspiracy website I’ve ever seen has the Bilderbergers and/or their clones running everything down to the amount of secret sauce on your burgers. Which leads to another question - how do the Bilderbergers, Illuminati and all the other groups avoid tripping over themselves while controlling the world? Sounds like a jurisdictional nightmare.

I’ll second that notion.

I think “incredible evil” implies drooling and slavering as well. Plus a sinister laugh. :D:D:D

FWIW, someone blew it up.

Does Kandiss Taylor* have an alibi?

*(loony political candidate who wanted to demolish them)

Why would you do anything in Egyptian heiroglyphics? The main reason we can read them today is one random stone found in a desert.

OTOH, Hindi also must be one of the major languages of Canada, based on observations of my neighbourhood. England and Australia also have this distinction. Perhaps NYC.

I would have thought Arabic would be a good candidate, since there are Muslims all over the world who tend to learn the language of the Quran especially in nations from Nigeria to the Philippines.

I recall a lecture by a fairly well respected sociologist who thought we were due for a fairly spectacular culling (much worse than COVID). Based on the current convergence of climate and war problems, plus the effect climate change will have on food supplies and life in marginal countries, I would not be surprised if he is right.

I’m just surprised it hadn’t happened sooner.

Moderator Action

Since this is being discussed in more detail in another thread, I think it’s best to close this one and direct all comments towards that discussion, which may be found here: