Get A Web Site Designed By Spider Woman!

Spider Woman, I don’t know about Medea’s Child, who I think is so busy with Her Valentine’s Day Project that she hasn’t had a chance to check in here, but I have to say that I love the webpage you created for her–it actually contains my favorite Shakespeare site (the one I use most often to quote from).

Thank you, once again. Your giftedness defies description–I doubt the bard himself can do you justice!! :slight_smile:

Okay, okay, okay…I showed up now what am I supp…OHH!!!

SWEET!

Cool Stuff! For ME! This rocks…This is going to seriously injure my Latin quiz grade. Study? Well, um, there’s this site…

This is beautiful, Spider Woman, Thank you very much!

Love the farie sites. And the Ty site (I looked up new cats from my mom’s collection.) There’s a musical “Medea”? (Now, as much as I love musicals…who decided that story would make a good one?)

Wow. I’m very impressed, thanks!

Hoarded Treasures
Sterling Lair[ul]
[li]Eastern Dragon Denizens[/li][li]. . .swift, swift, you dragons of the night . . . [sup]Cymbeline[/sup][/li][li]Winged but not Wicked[/li][li]And More Scaly Serpentines[/ul][/li]The Dungeon
[sup]Wherein Nightmares and Monsters are contained and laid to rest[/sup]
[li]Guardians Against the Dark[/li][li]Ancient Egyptian Guardians[/li][li]Friends and Protectors[/li]Fire Guardians of Song and Dance

You are most truly welcome. It has been an interesting way to learn more about the people who requested these quasi websites.

----:)/
----///\\

Now that I have completed one for Silver Fire, it appears that I am caught up. This is good, because I am awaiting a call about an interview that may have positive results and drastically cut my on-line time (otherwise I will be searching on-line for jobs).

Zenster’s Zeniths
[sup]::tips hat::[/sup]
Master of[ul]
[li]The Zany[/li][li]And Zeal[/li][li]The Zestful[/li][li]And the Zeitgeist[/ul][/li]Tips Other Hats
[li]Beret[/li][li]Mindsets[/li][li]Headsets[/li]Feathers and other Accessories

Wow. Thank you so much, Spider Woman! That’s really cool.

(I like my friends and protectors! So clever. :slight_smile: )

Wow, a million pity thank you’s…

I’m sorry it took so long for me to respond, but I am infinitly grateful.