Getting some of my own back!!

Well the first thing you know
Martin’s not a millionaire
Kinfolk got the dough
Martin moved away from there
Said “Invercargill’s the place I oughta be”
So he loaded up the scooter
and moved to southern NZ
(New Zealand, that is…pissed-off heirs…rude doctors…kiwis)

• The New Zealand Hillbillies

I just deleted a couple comments containing Markov-generated text and that doctor story off of one of my blogs.

I’m certain it’s a bot trying to googlebomb somebody, adding extra text to avoid spam detectors.

Gonna be hard to get a googlebomb to stick; on the first page, 10 of the 12 links are about a Detroit Red Wings hockey prospect, one is a blogger connected to the Huffington Post, and the remaining one is an artist with the domain with [his name].us.

ETA Second page is all the blogger and the RW prospect, but adding “New Zealand” to the search gave me…another real estate agent. Hmm.

Good God, you’re a weenie Auto.

The other one will drop some day.

You gotta start small – try a convenience store.:wink:

What if there are none nearby?

What the fuck is this post even about?

Ill-founded resentments, and misplaced efforts.

Also revenge.

Then they aren’t very convenient, are they? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. Thanks for clearing that up Crazyhorse.

What? Someone’s posting about my ship?

Do they not have hookers and blow in NZ?

Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles…

What about kissing? It isn’t about kissing, is it?

I’ve got tomato on my sleeve.

Keep your shirt on. Just let me read.

There’s nothin’ like smokin’ a Slim Jim.

I don’t know why you guys are giving the OP such a hard time.

This is just like the time I bought a packet of Swisher Sweets. Now, normally I don’t smoke, but I had a dream that Swisher Sweets would help me lose weight and, well, I am rather portly, so I went down to the block to the Wal-greens and the cashier had a red hat on. I drive a Honda Element most of the time, except the times where I’m walking my dog two towns over, and sometimes I buy cantaloupes. My dog has a little tan bed that I usually keep in the corner, but well, you know how things often goes on Sundays.I once saw a pinata that was shaped like a hippo.Finally I
used to like to draw but these days I find that my smoke detectors often need batteries, and I don’t often
My mom works in science so you know that I know about fastening devices. Anyway, I totally punched that cashier right in her stupid face, and it turned out she was a mermaid.

Your application for membership in The National Non Sequitur Society has been approved.

I think the proper wording for the acceptance notice is supposed to be “Your application for membership in The National Non Sequitur Society has been approved. Never feed a Slim Jim to a walrus.”

I miss martin.smith

tells an eloquent story and then skids off to shitstain some of part of the interweb