Glad I lived long enough to see Frankel race.

Just saw his performance in the Juddmonte. That was just ridiculous. He missed the kick, settled last yet when Queally made his move he was able to position him as though he was driving a car. He was still just sitting quietly while the rest were being hard ridden. And when he asked Frankel to stretch out…oh, my word.

Great great horse. I wonder was there any significance in how long Queally took to pull him up? He seemed like the same horse the whole while. Even when he got back to the saddling enclosure he didn’t look like he’d blow out a candle. The Arc?

I’d hope they would reconsider their plans now that they know stretching him out to 10 furlongs didn’t dull his late run. But right now, he is expected to only race once more, and not in the Arc.

For non-racing fans, here is the race we are talking about - Frankel’s 13th win in 13 starts.

Well that’s just silly.

I’m no horse expert but I’m not so blind that I can’t recognise class when it whinnies in my face.

How fortunate for racing that it has two all-time greats on the go at the same time. Black Caviar possibly the most beautiful animal in motion and Frankel the most destructive…discuss?