GoFundMe: Please help me turn my cat into a tripod.

I had a cat who hated the snow so much he would stand at the door hissing and swearing at it.

Quick photo and video update now up.

Love the video!

Hmmm… when a cat swears, what does it say?

I don’t think the translation would be allowed in this forum.

:eek:

Well, I don’t want my two to learn any more bad words than they’ve already learned from me.

Hey, Dood! Ask your owner to give us an update on your recovery. I hope the cone of shame is a thing of the past, and that the new year is without mishap for all the two-, three-, and four-legged creatures in your household. :slight_smile:

Dood says “Hi Thelma Lou, she’s been following me about with the camera thing for days. She wants a video of me walking. I thought I had her fooled. I sat down every time I saw it. Then she waved a stick at me and I just has to chase it. Curses! That Quinn was there I didn’t hit her this time. I is nice cat.”

New update in progress. Up as soon as You Tube loads the video. He’s doing great :slight_smile:

I looked at those pictures. Is that a really, really fuzzy bed or is he lying on top of another cat? :eek:

I’m so glad he’s doing well. Animals are so resilient. Well, people are, too. My late husband was an amputee, and it was no picnic, but he managed.

I sent you a PM.

It’s a very fluffy fake fur lined bed :slight_smile:

Oh God, my cats would love that. At least I think they would. They’d probably wind up loving the box it came in more.

I just went for a short constitutional walk to the end of my road and back. All the cats came with me as it was late and quiet. I thought Dood was struggling a bit but he made it. I should do this more often and hopefully he’ll be back to following me to the supermarket again :slight_smile: