Good news abounding!

My dear, smart, talented epeepunk got two job offers, and the second one is great! Good benefits, good pay, and a good company (at least from the outside). Sometimes, layoffs are a good thing - stressful, but this offer is way better than his OLD job, even.

And my first CNM (nurse-midwife) visit went well, too - this preg appears to be ‘sticking’ so far. I will be doing an early ultrasound to get my dates checked, because my cycle length was a little whacked after the last miscarriage. Current estimate is for an October 29th due date.

The crocuses are blooming all over my lawn. Daffodils blooming in one spot, too, though most of them are just poking their green little noses out of the ground. The sun has been out, and there has been blue sky showing! It is a lovely day. I’m going to a dance this weekend (rather, two of them, one Sat and one Sun). Our son had a reasonably happy morning, too.

Work is still crunching me up (deadline is going to hit me between the eyes and keep going…), and morning sickness is not abating yet, but hey, at the moment I don’t care. Life is good.

“For oft when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude
And then my heart with pleasure fills
And dances with the daffodils.”

Excellent news all around hedra. Best wishes to you and your family and hope you get to spend some time relaxing on your couch soon too.

Life is Good, no?

Squirrel, jr. looks to be sharing (or nearly sharing) a birthday with his/her cousin. Busy time 'o year, hmm…?