[QUOTE=GIGObuster]
Your game is really to play the “I will accuse all others of playing the race card”.
[/QUOTE]
They use it. I call them on it. And I’m the one playing games? Quite laughable. Extremely laughable.
[QUOTE=GIGObuster]
You are showing a peculiar idea that I have to have pause because the SPLC does not have FAIR or CIS as hate groups, that looks dumb because I still concentrate on the crackpot angle and so does the SPLC too.
[/QUOTE]
Nice little speech that avoids the issue. Let’s try this. Why do you think that SPLC lists over a hundred hate groups on the page I cited, including VDare and American Border Patrol, but not CIS or FAIR? I was quite surprised by that, since they are so quick to play the race/hate card. It seems that might have assessed that while they disagree with these groups that they have deemed them to NOT be racist.
[QUOTE=GIGObuster]
You are deluding yourself that you can use the SPLC against me, the truth is that you have demonstrated that you will laugh and willfully ignore what others point to you, the following quote comes from one of the SPLC cites I mentioned before:
[/QUOTE]
And this would make sense IF I had used VDARE anywhere in this thread. But I didn’t. Go ahead, check. So let’s just torch that strawman you erected. Now while I do not think that Brimelow is a racist, you did once point out some other writings by others on that site that resulted in me viewing the site with great skepticism, to the point of ignoring it. I’m sure there is perfectly sound information on that site, but what you pointed out I found too troubling. If they purge people like the author you once cited—which I hope they do—I’ll give them another look.
I suggest you read this thread over, this time with more care.
[QUOTE=GIGObuster]
So CBEscapee was correct, it is not just the imagination of the ones pounding on you. I still don’t agree with the calling you a racist part, but I already caught you citing a crackpot idea (That there are good informed reasons or movements to deny Birthright citizenship) and **CBEscapee ** showed the mendacity of the CIS peddling an article that was really pulled out of their ass.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, it’s a crackpot idea because you and that idiot think it is. Ha. maybe you need to look up the word “hubris”.
And what report from the other boy who cries racist are you referring to? (UB being the first.)
[QUOTE=GIGObuster]
Sources are a big part in arriving to that conclusion, when I see sources on the left lying I dump them, like I did with Truth Out when they insisted there were more indictments coming soon in the Plame affair, only by coming clean and explaining how they were wrong in an editorial is that I then consider them valid, but still with a grain of salt. No such luck with CIS.
[/QUOTE]
As I did with VDARE. Now if you can provide similar evidence, do it. If not, maybe you should come to the same assessment that your vaunted SPLC has: that the organizations are not hate/racist organizations.
As Liberal suggested, I have begun to look for more studies looking at illegals and crime. Cato was not helpful. Lots of commentary, but no research on the issue. When I find some I will share it. In the meantime, the research done by CIS and FAIR seems to be the best out there. You can not like it. You can ignore it. But if you want to discredit it, why not offer some studies of your own?