Goodbye Sweet Duncan

My Max is a kisser, too. I’m so sorry for your loss. We never forget them, and we have them for such a short time.

I’m sorry to hear of your loss of Duncan. I hope you and Pepper feel better and can help each othe through the loss.

I have nothing but good memories of Duncan. The first time I met him when he was a puppy still with his momma. The first time he met Pepper and stopped to make sure she was following him. The morning tradition of kisses at the top of the stairs…

It turns out he gave me one last gift. His sudden passing ensured that he didn’t suffer. The first thing I tell my doggies is that I will not let them suffer. I am glad that I now don’t ever have to make that decision for Duncan.

I’m so sorry for your loss! What a sweet baby he looks (and Pepper) in those photos.

That just bites. It is hard to let go of furry family, even when we knew at the start that it was going to happen. Hugs to you and know that you will always find Duncan in your heart when you go looking for him.

I’m so sorry for your loss. He looks like such a sweet little guy, and it seems fitting that his loss should be so deeply grieved, because it reflects how much he was loved. I hope it gets easier for you and Pepper. Loving a dog comes with a heavy price, but the rewards are immeasurable.

Superman: Doomsday just happened to be on TV. This scene made me cry. Lois isn’t describing Superman, she is describing Duncan and every other little fuzzy buddy we have loved and lost.