Goodbye Sweet Duncan

My dog Duncan just passed away suddenly earlier today. I just told the vet, yesterday, about a couple of things that worried me about Duncan. Based on what I told him, and what happened it seems that he had a heart attack.

My other dog, Pepper, took after Duncan’s’ lead that I’m not sure how she is going to react. Right now she won’t come to me, but that might have something to do with the crying.

I will upload a couple of pictures, maybe tomorrow. I don’t know if I can deal with it now.

Goodbye little buddy, I already miss you.

My heart is breaking into a million pieces for you and Pepper. :cry: The suddenness is so excruciating…

He coursed me at the heels, and had a purpose…

It sounds like he didn’t suffer. I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry.

I’m so sorry.

May your grief be mercifully brief, but may your memories of Duncan be sweet and everlasting.

A friend had a little guy named Duncan. He was one of the best, as I’ll bet yours was. Sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry.

Remember the good times and the good life you gave him.

I am so, so sorry. :frowning:

So very sorry for your loss.

I am sorry to hear about this. My sincerest condolences.

I’m very sorry for your loss.

just remember yall had a good run and forget the times he pooped in bad places and the shoe incident …every puppy has a “shoe incident”

I’m sorry for your loss. :cry:

Here is Duncan giving me kisses.
Google Photos

He loved to give kisses. I once let him go for about 30 minutes before I had to stop him.

And here is a couple of pictures of Duncan with Pepper.
Google Photos
Google Photos

Like I said, Pepper took a lot of cues from Duncan, she was his constant shadow. We are both still out of sorts.

Oh, what a sweet little face!

Oh, what sweet puppies! I’m so sorry you and Pepper lost Duncan. The world needs more loving dogs who give kisses.

Aww, the pictures are adorable. My sympathy to you and Pepper. Hope the both of you feel like perking up soon. Happy memories help with that, so carry on.

I am so sorry you lost your beloved companion. Pepper, too.

I thought of you both again today as I was driving behind a vehicle with a bumper sticker that read, “I kissed a dog and I liked it.” I hope you can one day remember all those kisses with sweetness and much less pain.

For all of us who would like one:

Duncan has inspired us.