GOODBYE

Please dont go… give us one last chance. I always enjoyed your post!

He touched us all in deeply personal and important ways… he taught us how to laugh… he taught us how to love…

He will be missed greatly.

He was magnificent to behold and is greatly ot be praised.

(careful not to get any of that sarcasm on your shoe)

Am I the only person who thought this was a funny way for a newbie to say hello?

Am I the only one that thought it must be a disgruntled exposter?

I thought it was a pretty funny way for a newbie to say goodbye. Also, it didn’t strike me as a disgruntle anything - just someone who lurked, delurked, and went away.

And I’m green with jealousy that his/her first and only thread got WAY more responses than my eyewitness one.

I can only say it was a rare honour and a deep, deep privilage not to know you - we shall not see his like again, they broke the mould, God speed, hi ho silver lining.

Boom, boom, boom, what becomes of the bro-ken heart-ed, who have love that’s now de-par-ted, i know i’ve got to find…

Am I the only one that thought it must be a poster who got his a$$ banned? (or was that what you were saying, brach?)

nudge

dook points up toward his post.

Oops, sorry dook, I meant you, not brach. And sometimes I have to have a dataflow diagram before I understand something. :smiley:

BTW, are you the dook of URL?

Hehehehe, I have been referred to as the dook of URL, yes… mostly by myself, but still…

nothing can stop me… the dook of URL.

…is that this many people replied to this post!

-SS:rolleyes:

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You scared off this poor bastard in mid-post. Where did your mother and I go wrong?

Well, fr starters she says she really wished you had woken her up for the festivities.

Auf Wiedersehen, Zarathustra – I always found your philosophy pathetic, but I enjoyed your passion.

Hindsight’s 20-20 and all, and I hate to be a critic, but, UncleBeer, you should have been been on the ball and doing your job. Zarathustra and his/her divisive ways should have been banned long ago.

Moe, B_Line12, Mullinator, Odieman, thanks. I thought long and hard about this, and only arrived at this decision with great reluctance. But I think you’ll agree that the board just isn’t the same anymore, compared to when I first registered.

Coldfire, GreenEyes, BigJoe, watch yourselves. I know that you guys most of all are thrilled to see me go, considering the merciless flaming I performed on your asses time and time again, and all you could do in the end was break down and beg me to relent. Please, Zarathustra, don’t hurt 'em–I remember it well. Cat’s away, the mice will play, is that what you think, you smegma pickers? Think again–and watch your asses.

ChiefScott, don’t take no guff from nobody, that’s all I can tell ya. Peace.

BurnMeUp, there comes a time, and all good things must end. Don’t take it too hard. God bless.

UncleBeer, Milossarian, I’m not going to go into the long and ugly history of my disputes with the administrators of this board. It’s hardly you guys’ fault–after I made it clear to Ed Zotti that I was not interested in accepting any of his sexual “favors” (sorry, I don’t have the link to that thread handy, and I’m too tired and demoralized to go look it up now), I’m afraid that the bad blood between us just splashed onto you guys. Please. I’d rather end it on a positive note. Let’s remember the good things, m’kay?

Zarathustra

Haven’t you left yet?

Ok, now i havent been around as long as some of you oldbies, but it sure seems that this bonehead OP knows way too much to only have had 2 posts, me thinks he might be a sock puppet (if my understanding if the term is correct)

Yeah. I think it’s part of our newbie training to sniff him out.

is there a way we can petition to have this faux poster (he he i am clever) removed from the sdmb? i have nough problems keeping track of all the crap in the boards let alone when some buttmunch decides to clutter up everything with his crap

No petition is needed. All we need is for UncleBeer to wake up and run an IP check on this idiot.