GOODBYE

I can’t put up with all this anymore–I enjoyed posting to this board for a while, but it’s no longer any fun. GOOD BYE.

Zarathustra

Sorry to see you go.

So Spoke Zarathustra.

And are you going to say hello on your second post?

Just breaks your heart when someone with 1 post leaves doesn’t it?

I had this really neat oneliner, but I seem to have forgotten it. Something about a door and an ass…

I for one am absolutely devastated. :rolleyes:

Coldy Clogs, shouldn’t you be watching football? :stuck_out_tongue:

Moosie! Shouldn’t you be writing personal ads?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, Zarathustra, I hardly knew ya.

I thought the line or song or whatever was “Thus spake Zarathustra.” It doesn’t really matter, as s/he didn’t actually say anthing, just typed.

I would have posted to this thread sooner, but I was busy changing into all black clothing. I would type more, but the requisite 30 days of mourning is leaving my tear ducts quite dehydrated and I need to fill up on water so I may continue to express my sorrow.

Be strong people, be strong.

Don’t let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way… OUCH… that musta hurt…

Yawn! What a putz. Somebody pass the bean dip.

Coldie,

How’s this?

Don’t let the door hit ya where the lord split ya!

:slight_smile:

Had I known the guy and found him as objectionable as y’all seem to, I probably would have gone for the simpler approach…

There’s the door, you ass, now leave.

There’s just something so unoriginal about the ‘good lord split ya’ line. :stuck_out_tongue:

-dook

Zarathustra –

I’m new to the board, do you have any tips for me?

Actually, since Nietzche spoke German, it’s properly written, “Also Sprach Zarathustra.”

Maybe this is some sort of experiment, sort of like that Seinfeld episode with the wedding in India.

Zara’ will act bitter and hostile for a while now, then gradually become relaxed and have fun, contributing and making friends.

After about 800 posts or so, Zara’ will start asking about felching and -gry, and refer to him/herself as a newbie.

Post 850 will say, “Hello,” and by then, everyone else in on the joke will welcome him/her to the board.

I, for one, am looking forward to it.

And there’s always the 2 Live Crew version:

Don’t let the doorknob hit you
Where the dog should’ve bit you!

Dammit, you were one of my favorite posters.
Keith