Goodbye.

I can’t believe you’re leaving the Dope, but I wish you well. You were a fine mod, thank you for all your work. See you on FB.

Best wishes. Too bad you’re leaving, but I assume you have a good reason.

Take good care. Thanks for not ghosting :wink:

All I got to say is listen to Rush in chronological order. Hear the craft develop.

All the best.

I’m very sorry to hear this Idle Thoughts.

I hope you’ll reconsider, you can see we all care about you.

But whatever you decide, please take care of yourself.

Later, Idle Thoughts, I’m wishing you well. I do hope you return once in a while, even if just to cuss someone out in the Pit. That last one was pretty good!

We’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.

I see what you did there!

Best wishes!

Bye Idle. Hopefully you still stop by Giraffeboards occasionally as I am trying to avoid facebook these days.

I’ll miss you being around, but I know I will see you somewhere.

The next time you are visiting the East Coast let me know and I will try not to have a trip to Disneyworld planned for that week this time.

Well, darn. I like having you around. Come back soon.

might we ask why for the out of the blue decision?

Yeah this is totally out of the blue. It isn’t one of those mind-fuck type scenarios like the “I’m a girl” PMs?

Au revoir, if not adieu.

This. Did you already have your The Who thread? Anyway, take Leaffan’s advice, and then play Who’s Next. And there’s a faint hope you’ll come back to tell about it :). All the best.

I’m sorry to hear you’re leaving, Idle Thoughts. I’ve always respected you and your moderation.

I have sent you a friend request on Facebook and a PM here with my name.

What can you see
On the horizon
Why do the white gulls call
Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

It’s those grey ships, man, and the smell of the sea. Once you get a whiff, there’s just no stopping.

Idle, I just realized I’ve owed you a PM for a long time now. I’m sorry for being forgetful. I enjoyed our interactions, and I hope all is well with you. Best regards.

Well, that’s sudden.

See you around FB!