Goodbye.

That reminds me. I never got my dollar from the “Song a day” challenge.

This feels like the situation where a co-worker is suddenly disappeared, and a curt email is sent out: “Idle Thoughts’ last day with the company is today. If you have any work in progress, please see your manager. We wish Idle Thoughts all the best in their future endeavors.”

I hope all is OK with you. Take care, friend. :wink:

Or some Pink Floyd.

Aww man, sorry to see you go. Take care Idle.

Did the illegitimi finally carborundum ?

Whoa, you’re the one. I’ve heard about you. Props, I guess. Be well.

Yo, Chris contact sent

I’m sorry to see you go, you helped me feel welcome here. I’ll miss your moderation and your other efforts on behalf of this community. I hope you are all right! Be well, and be happy.

I’m sorry to see you go, too Idle. Totally gonna miss you plowing serially though people’s catalogs. Take care!

Very sad. I am sorry to see you go.

You feeling okay?

The Dope isn’t going to be the same without you, Chris. Take care!

Well, I criticized you a lot for one thing, but you are on my friends list here as well. It’s like that point when listening to the Led Zeppelin catalog, and you’ve heard all the best stuff but you don’t know that yet, and so you believe for a time that Zep is even better than they are.

Used to play Cookie Clicker with the cat on my lap, but I swear that game burned out my laptop :mad:

Well, damn.

That’s sad to hear, IT. If you do wish to post again one day, like tomorrow even, then don’t refrain from doing so just because you’ve said that you wouldn’t in this thread. I don’t think posting at the Straight Dope is something you have to be all in or all out of.

Geez, that thing I said about your mother? I was just kidding.

Sorry to hear this. Take care.

I was really enjoying your Zeppelin and Pink Floyd threads, and looking forward to many more.

Best of luck.
mmm

Was it something we said?

My friends list just dropped by a third.

Don’t remain idle too long, Thoughts.

Was it something I said?

:smiley:

Good Luck, I’m one of the luddites that don’t facebook, so I’ll miss you.

Quality, not quantity.:smiley: