Google-fu needed: help me find a particular birthday gift!

Ok, I’ve found several and am still searching. Go to The Pyramid Collection site, and search for these exact items. (You cannot link directly to a catalog page from that site for some reason, I’ve been foiled by that site before.)

Butterfly Toes Faerie Bottle

Kitties Faerie

Rose Faerie

Pocketful of Blessings (If that doesn’t work, then try this: Rose Quartz Pocket Angel )

Crescent Moon and Faerie Bottle

That ornament kit I pointed out is less than three dollars. You could buy several of them and assemble minions for her? Maybe even change up the look a teeny bit per minion if you are the crafty sort via using different beads or adding ribbons ro the like?

Er, scroll about two thirds of the way down on the link that WhyNot posted, I quoted her post and mention the beaded ornaments. Here is what the kit looks like, they are $2.79 each, and it looks like it wouldn’t be too hard at all to use different beads for part of one ornament, or add ribbons etc. to make each minion a little different but still alike.

I’m not at all the crafty sort, and I’m unsure whether “here, I made you some beaded ornaments” might not overshadow the whole jokey minion thing, but I really like the idea. And they’re only $2.79 each. I might just give that a shot. :slight_smile:

Enlist a crafty friend or two if you aren’t too crafty. I am unsure if they require a glue gun or not. I’m wary of those gadgets myself. I’ve made beaded things like that before though, and it usually isn’t too hard to do and have them come out looking nice. You might want the crafty friend there to more interpret the instructions or help intuit them though. Hee, maybe they can get in on the plot with you, and make use of their supplies to make more army recruits? :smiley: