Got the Got the Job Feeling.

Ohhh yeah, I’ve got the Got the Job Feeling and the feeling she is good! Oh Yeahh.

:d

:smack:
What I *meant * to say was…hooray! Hope you get it!

You never respond anymore when I kiss the phone.
And there’s no tenderness like before when we speak alone.
You’re trying hard not to show it.
But company, comapny I know it…

You’ve lost that jobin’ feeling,
Whoa, that jobin’ feeling,
Now it’s gone…gone…gone…wooooooh.

Now there’s no welcome look in your eyes when I reach for you.
And now your’re starting to critisize little things I do.
It makes me just feel like crying
'Cause company, something in you is dying.

You lost that jobin’ feeling,
Whoa, that jobin’ feeling,
Now it’s gone…gone…gone…woooooah

Company, Company, I get down on my knees for you.

If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah.

We had a pact…a pact…a pact you don’t find everyday.

So don’t…don’t…don’t…don’t let it slip away.

Company, Company,
I beg of you please…please,
I need your job (I need your job), I need your job (I need your job),
So bring it on back (So bring it on back), Bring it on back (so bring it on back).

Bring back that jobin’ feeling,
Whoa, that jobin’ feeling
'Cause it’s gone…gone…gone,
and I can’t go on,
noooo…

Whoa, that jobin’ feeling
'Cause it’s gone…gone…

Thankyou for your kind thoughtsLuna V. I should clarify. In fact I have been offerred the job, :smiley: . It is quite responsible and involves litigating in higher courts.

So I’ll be pretty busy in a field I have been trying to break into for a while. It might even use up some of the argumentative habits I appear to have developed on the 'dope. I may read and post less often and with a somewhat different style.

Enough about me though. Generally, it has been a good lesson about all sorts of things. I quit a job that paid ok for one paying a lot less. But it has been in a field I want to work in. So I’ve had a positive attidude and given off good-vibes all around. That has lead to the job I want. More, it was a big risk to leave a secure place and test my confidence in myself against the opportunities out there: Chase that dream and: have confidence in yourself. These are things people tell you all the time, but it comes home with a whole lot more force when it works in practice.

Hopefully those good-vibes will spread to every 'doper hanging onto hope.

[Joins Chorus w/ Harmonizing]

I also have the got the job feeling. Next week will be my last week at my current job. Woo-Hoo! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

If appropriate, I’d like to add that I, too, have that new job feeling! I don’t start til September, though, so by then it will be old news! (and I will be a proper grown-up lawyer!)

No new job feeling, but something like it…I will soon be quitting my current job and my husband will finish his Master’s degree, and we will move back to Montreal to be closer to family, friends, and generally, “home” (both from Quebec originally - Ontario was supposed to be a temporary thing…it’s been 6 years!)

So I’m excited! Hubby will get a job (I know he will!) and I will take a couple of months to reconsider what direction I want to go into before either getting a new job or going back to school. If we don’t do this now, we never will, and it’s been such a strain lately that this is just 100% the right time and thing to do.

WOOHOO!