Gotta love Henry Waxman! (Resource for Bush-bashers)

I love it!

It’s OFFICIAL too!
UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
COMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT REFORM – MINORITY STAFF
SPECIAL INVENSTIGATIONS DIVISION
MARCH 16, 2004

IRAQ ON THE RECORD
THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION’S PUBLIC STATEMENTS ON IRAQ
Prepared for Rep. Henry A. Waxman

The Quick Search Database is at:
http://www.house.gov/reform/min/features/iraq_on_the_record/

The full report is at (PDF file):
http://www.house.gov/reform/min/pdfs_108_2/pdfs_inves/pdf_admin_iraq_on_the_record_rep.pdf

I must admit, I’m completely ignorant about political figures. Who is this guy? I’ve heard the name but, well, I’m ignorant (not proud of it either). I need to find out more about this guy. How very brave of him to do this!

He’s the guy who likes “seperated from birth” with Caspar Milquetoast. Glasses, weak chin, bald, ratty mustache, looks like he spends every other breath saying “Yes, dear.”

Ballsy little sumbitch though. Democrat with a spine, an idea whose time has come.

HUGE nostrils. You could fly a 747 up there.

Here’s a better shot: nostril cam.

Finally, a good use of taxpayer dollars! :smiley:

I’m embarrassed by my (not Waxman’s) terrible typo in the OP. Pretend that reads INVESTIGATIONS :smack:

Yeah!

I’m still sifting through the report. I’m trying to be objective about this whole Iraq War, and weigh the facts and read/listen to “both sides” (Dems vs. Repubs). What I’ve seen so far is not terribly complimentary towards Dubya, et al.

[sorry for the personal message: Equipoise, please find me on Yahoo Messenger.]

I recalled this name from the Clinton impeachment debacle. I thought I remembered him being outed for having an affair himself, but I couldn’t find anything on it, so I must be thinking about someone else. Anyway, in my search,I found this interesting editorial (Washington Post) from earlier this July, penned by him. Free Pass from Congress

I don’t know what Yahoo Messenger is.

Good editiorial presidebt, thanks for the link.

Complete hijack, sorry. Ok, I found out what Yahoo Messenger is, but I have to download a program. I’ve never “IM’d” before. Does this thing have spyware and spam crap in it? I’m wary of it. Do you have to restart your computer? Because I don’t want to do that.

Sorry people.

Are you thinking of Henry Hyde, perhaps?