Great Bondage scenes in Movies

Anybody know any? Evil Captor?

The Gimp in “Pulp Fiction”.

How about A Clockwork Orange? I started watching it last night for first time ever… Lordy! I’m hoping by the time the movie’s over there’ll be something other than bondage.

Comes to mind the scene where they break into the couple’s nice, contemporary home, he’s typing and she’s in a “pod” reading, after feigning an auto accident but it sure wasn’t the only bondage scene.

Elissa Landi trussed up and pawed over by a lesbian in The Sign of the Cross; Charles Starrett tied up and whipped by Myrna Loy (of all people!) in The Mask of Fu Manchu.

The only thing I remember about Howard the Duck was Lea Thompson tied up.
After Hours (1985) has a great bit with Linda Fiorentino.

Wedding Crashers has a little bondage in it as well.

Not to mention the protagonist getting papier mached toward the end of the movie.

Clint Eastwood in Tightrope, with Genevieve Bujold.

The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik-Yak (AKA the Perils of Gwendoline, or even just Gwendoline) is based onm an S&M comic strip. It features a lot of fetish visuals and some nudity, but is surprisingly tame otherwise. One gets the feeling that the filmmmakers weren’t sure what kind of movie they wanted to make.

Still, lotsa bondage of various types, if that’s what you’re into:

Secretary is about a B&D relationship between James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Much bondage ensues.

Catherine Deneuve in Luis Bunuel’s Belle de Jour.

Nastassja Kinski just before the end of Cat People.

Kenneth Tobey getys tied up briefly by Margaret Sheridan in The Thing, of all pictures:

And, of course, James Bond gets tied up several times;

Goldfinger (“Do you expect me to talk, Goldfinger?” “No, mr. Bond, I experct you to die!”)

**You Only Live Twice

Live and Let Die

For Your Eyes Only

** and others.

This thread has forced me to admit something to myself that I had never considered before:

Virtually every B Western and TV Western had at least one instance of bondage! Perish the thought.

Gina Gershon got bound and gagged in Bound.

Let’s not forget in Bull Durham when she ties him up and…
reads him poetry.

bwhahaha.

Jessica Alba was bound and whipped in “Sin City”. I don’t think it was meant to be titillating, but…(ahem)

Nicole Kidman was tied up for some S&M in “Birthday Girl”.

Pretty sure that there was some bondage in “Tie me up, tie me down”

I seem to recall a pilgrim movie with Elisha Cuthbert being put in the stockades only to tickled and teased mercilessly by the men of the town, but I might have only dreamed it.

Annabella Sciora gets tied up once or twice in Whsipers in the Dark.

And…

We get to see Alan Alda, tireless champion of women’s rights, bludgeon his wife with a wine bottle.

Elizabeth Taylor bound and gagged in The Flintstones. There is an interesting trivia entry on that scene near the bottom of the page.

Well, there’s Of Human Bondage, 1934, a great Bette Davis flick.

But… er… probably not what you meant.

There is a great bondage scene in “The Boston Strangler” between Tony Curtis and Sally Kellerman. It is really sensual. He ties the naked Sally (well you don’t actually see any nudity - darn) to a four-poster bed. First one foot then the other, then one arm then the other. Don’t worry, she does not get strangled but he seriously roughs her up during her escape attempt.