Greatest Rock

Greatest Classic Rock Albums of All Time???
I’ve talked to friends and co-workers until blue in the face about the greatest Classic Rock and Roll albums of all time. I have created a website (which is now gone) ranking my opinion of the greatest 100 albums of all time and now I bring the Question that has no clear cut answer to StraightDope. For the sake of time conservation I’ll keep this to the top 10 albums…

1. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (The Beatles)
  2. Led Zeppelin 4 (Led Zeppelin)
  3. Pet Sounds (The Beach Boys)
  4. Are You Experienced? (Jimi Hendrix)
  5. Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen)
  6. Dark Side of The Moon (Pink Floyd)
  7. Rubber Soul (The Beatles)
  8. Who’s Next (The Who)
  9. Led Zeppelin 2 (Led Zeppelin)
  10. Paranoid (Black Sabbath)

Hit me with some feedback opinion breeds thought, thought breeds intelligence…

Reported.

Why?

I posted this thread in another area before I saw this more “opinion based” section and now you report me again?? Let me know what I’m doing wrong, or don’t report me. I am new to the forum and I’d like to not have everything I post reported, let me know what I’m doing that is incorrect and I’ll do my best to change it.

Cafe Society is the forum that deals with the arts, including music. That is where your thread will get the most traction and the most serious replies.

He’s trying to help you out, not condemn you. Don’t worry about it, though, it takes everyone a while to get to understand the different forums and where things should go. Welcome to the SDMB.

So why didn’t silenus just say that? Marching into a thread just to post ‘REPORTED’ is normally reserved for spammers and the like. Perhaps a suggestion that the OP post in Cafe Society might have been a bit more polite?

:rolleyes:

Thanks that helps alot, is there a way to delete my thread if I do make a mistake?

No, you can’t delete a thread, but a mod will probably be along to lock it since you now have a thread in Cafe Society. If you do make a mistake and want to make a do-over, just report your OP with the reason why. The mods are usually glad to accommodate.

Closing duplicate thread in wrong forum-original is here.