Guess the Dictator, Sitcom Character, or SDMB Poster

Guess the Dictator or Sitcom Character, which reads your mind with such startling accuracy, has been around forever.

But today is the first time I ever thought to go through it and answer the questions truthfully about myself, just to see whether it would identify me as a sitcom character or a dictator.

Apparently, I’m Faith, from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”

I think I can live with that.

Apparently, I’m Drew Carrey.

And I can’t argue with that.

:frowning:

Hell no. I don’t even know who that is!

David from, David the Gnome

Having no idea who, or what, David the Gnome is makes it difficult to know whether I should feel good or bad about the results. So, who is David.

Huh, this is who I am:

That doesn’t suit me very well.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-11308/

Hmm, apparently I’m Miranda from Sex In The City. Which one is she, again? I haven’t seen that show for ages.

Oh, Jesus Christ. I’m Gruffi, from Gummi Bears.

That, in the immortal words of Gruffi, is fuckin’ bullshit, man!

Daniel

I am Caroline from Caroline In The City.
Waitaminit-- I haven’t fallen for and married an obviously gay man and put an end to my TV show. Yet.

John Crichton from Farscape.

I knew that this show was out there, but I’ve never actually seen it.

Hm.

For MissGypsy I do know that Miranda from Sex and the City is the red-headed one played by Cynthia Nixon.

I don’t think this is supposed to be taken like a personality quiz, it’s a computer that plays 20 questions. I was amazed I was only the second person to play as Noriega.

Jordan from Sister, Sister, who I had never heard of. After doing some research, I find he was Kenny from the Cosby Show. I’ll take it.

I’ve bleeped out the word for my own safety, but it is rhymes with maggot. You know what, I’ve never heard of that show before. :mad:

You are correct. I am advocating shamelessly misusing the system for my own personal amusement. I’m a bad, bad person.

I meant to add that I did try it that way later and came out with Jim Belushi. Yeesh.

Who the hell is “Denzil from Only Fools And Horses”?

Of course, the one two “yes” answers I gave were that I am married and I have a beard.

I played as Isabel Peron and they thought I was Amanda from Melrose Place.

Blurgh.

I’m Monica from Friends.

I’m not sure how to take this.

Robin

I’m “Matt Camden from TV show”. Wow. There’s a show called TV Show? Where’s that, on the generic channel? What is it, between “Sports Programming” and “Commercialized Journalism Show”.

I’m John Howard, from Australia. I’m not sure he counts as a dictator, but from some of the laws they pass, “sitcom star” isn’t far off.

Crikey!