Gut Efenink Mr. Eutychus

I enjoyed the article, but not as much as I enjoyed this thread.

Leeway Schmeeway! I want my Teemings!

Wait, maybe this isn’t such a good idea. For some strange reason, against his better judgement, Euty decided to use one of my pieces again. So you should all not look at it. Because it’s terrible.

Or at least, Scylla’s writing is so good, it makes mine look terrible.

Yeah, you are.

Oh, thanks, techchick68. Now I’ve got visions of Fcylla dancing in my head wearing gold lame and a monocle.

No sleep for me tonight.

I’d still like to know what techchick thought was lame. Is it Scylla, his OP, teemings, the thread above hers?

I hear ya. I don’t think any of those things are lame so I can’t even guess. techchick , can you enlighten us?

I don’t think Scylla’s accent fooled techie … who, if she’s like me, imagines (er, yeah) Scylla having more of a high-pitched voice and slurring his "the"s:D

[sub]In case you’re trying to catch a reference there, don’t bother:)[/sub]

Having authored the Op, I’ll readily concede an above average degree of lameness being present.

I did threaten Euty with the soft s.

If that isn’t lame I don’t know what is.
How about we don’t sweat the small stuff?

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=195478

Vhy vaf ze thread not bimped?

Becoze I woze deeleeng weez zee minkey een mah rheum.

Ahhh, Ze Minkey. I fee.

I fipoffe if a Merderater vould vant to clufe zif thread, zat would be ok.

Ve are all finifhed here. No need to bring out Antonio Baderaf.

[hijack]
Um. Heh. Despite my Cathloic High-school education, I have no latin. The best I can come up with is

“Your taste is not in dispute, and what is more, isn’t Arte’s personality an artform?”

In which case I answer

“Thank you, and yes it is!”

How’d I do Poly?
[/hijack]

Anyvay, I sink dat ze shred ees quite gut (as vell as ze arteecle in ze Teeminkf), und I also vant to hear vhart Herr Banderas feels about ze issue at hund.

argh. I am Catholic, not Cathloic.:smack:

But you must…

No. No. Is too sexy!

Ok call me an idiot… but on and off all day I’ve been breezing through threads in MPSIMS, and I would glance at this one (I’ve already read it), trying to figure out what in the hell Efenink meant.

Well i’m please to inform you all I’ve figured it out. It means evening.

It only took all day. Damn I’m smooth.

Umm I meant breezing through the BBQ PIT… really I did.

Suppose, right?

Then perhaps we shall meet Antonio some other time, yes? In another… eh, how do you say? Ah yes… thread.