Guys: Can you go #2 in a public restroom with other guys in there?

Being an IBS sufferer, I take a dump in public toilets two, three times a day the year round. And I’m LOUD. Couldn’t care less if someone heard me. At least they’ll have a good story to tell about that mysterious super-farter who shat like a rhino.

:smiley:

Oh god you guys are killin me here! “shat like a rhino” indeed. I think the next useless superhero thread I come upon I’ll put “I can shit like a hippopotamus”

To answer the question, yes I can poop with other people in the restroom, but I don’t prefer it. I also never do a courtesy flush. I know people do it because they’re crapping while they flush, you may as well hear my tuba-tic flatulence anyways.

No hesitation here.

The fact that there are individual stalls, which are enclosed on four sides, and also lock, provide more than enough privacy for me.

Unless there are Senators in the next stall. Then I find it difficult to concentrate.

No issues about it at all.

This used to bother me, but it stopped being an issue after living in the dorm when I went to school.

I try to find an empty one. <TMI>Mostly because I tend to wait then absolutely drop a bomb.</TMI> I have no trouble doing so but if someone is just finishing up, I’ll do my best to wait and spare them the experience.

I attended Army Basic Training at Ft. Leonard Wood in 1988. In some of the barracks, the latrines had no stalls, just a row of toilets. After a while it became no big deal to walk in and see four or five guys sitting there doing business.

I don’t like it, I’ll go in a public one as a last resort. I don’t find it funny though.