Guys: would you be willing to be a floozy?

Hm. We’ve got a barganing point now.

Anyone wanna outbid this fine lass?

Um…k. Looks like I’m yours.

You now have a Mimbo (man-bimbo).

Hey, I’ve heard “gum jobs” are supposed to be exquisite. :stuck_out_tongue:

God, yes. I could give a shit what people think.

Woo hoo! First thing I want you to do is fetch me the remote. Use your penis. I’ll wait.

Ooh look! It sticks! :smiley:

:eek:

I could really use a car…so put me down for ABSOLUTELY! Oh and Susie, I’m yours for $19.99 :smiley: .

Um…let’s see…

rolls over, flopping my wang on the remote, kinda dragging it to the edge of the table as it falls off, then kicking it to you
Better?

You wouldn’t know it from usage today, but “bimbo” in Italian means “baby boy”. It’s already a “him”.

Swap out the women part, as Antinor01 said, and: in a second. Most of my important stuff involves stuff that isn’t work anyway.

Besides, I’m not just a pretty brain! I want to be appreciated for who I am on the outside.

Do I get to be sulky, petulant, high-maintenance, and not actually come across with the sex very often unless she’s been really attentive to my emotional needs? If the price is right, this could be kind of fun.

Exactly! Now you get the point!

Hold the sex for emotional ransom!

Fuck, yes. Bring it on! But 23 bucks ain’t gonna cut it! :smiley:

Ahem. $23.52. And I could tell you didn’t have joy in your heart when you brought me that remote, LOUNE. Was it something I said? Don’t be like that, baby…let me make it up to you.

I don’t see how using your looks to get by is any less honorable than using your brain. It’s all organs either way.

nods nods nods

You drive a hard bargain, missy.

I suppose I’ll ravage you.

:smiley:

When I say “paying attention to my emotional needs”, that doesn’t include “bickering over fifty-two cents”. :mad:

::flounces out::