Haggle: St.Valentine's Day

Yeah, counting in HEX would be close enough to getting revenge on me.

Oh haggle…ok I’m in. I’m a pushover. Same deal as digger, I can’t start until Monday

**1.Scuba_Ben
2.Antinor01
3.Mahaloth
4.OreDigger77
5.NAF1138

Someone should tell the Mod to hold the start…

:smack:
Right. I guess I get to that.
Yeah. No problem here… Not to show Simony and Nepotism here, but yeah, for you guys? I can wait.

[Looks like we will have to wait as it is, anyway.]

Pity that the Haggle rookie is the one threatening to count in hex, not the player out for revenge against the mod.

Ben offer 0xFACF: Will muck with Meeko, in exchange for best offer.

See! I’m even incrementing from the first used value! Next pre-game offer will be 0xfad0.

Screw it, I’m in.

Why do I feel like a Street side Pharmacist?

**1.Scuba_Ben
2.Antinor01
3.Mahaloth
4.OreDigger77
5.NAF1138
6.Gadarene

Meeko, find the participants from our last Haggle and see if you can PM them and find our last player. I pretty much PM everyone I can whenever I have a Mafia game. It works.

**When will you guys want your starting portfolio of goods?

When exactly can we ring the opening bell?**

No, this isn’t a bump. Nothing to see here.

I’m good whenever.

I’d send everything out on Sunday that way we can kick off Monday mooring hot and heavy.

Assuming of course, we get our 7th. [[I really thought this thing would go faster.]]

I’m fine whenever. Have you PM’ed our previous players from 2 years ago?

Some of them.

Oh, and I want to be the first to call this game “broken”.

Meeko, have you moderated a message board game before? :slight_smile:

Gee, with Digger wanting revenge, and Mahaloth totally ignoring my last game of Mafia I played…

Does Texas Fold Em count?

And well, we won’t get into my beta version of Dirty Rotten Cheater.

Hmm…is it anything like Diplomacy? I remember signing up for an online Diplomacy game only to find out that I did not have the temperament for it (But CIAS took my spot so it turned out okay). NAF, you were in that game, right? The first Diplomacy game on DoMeBo, before it became Mellophant? Is Haggle anything like that?

Vox was in that game too. I wonder how Vox is doing? Hope he’s okay…he reminded me of my rival in high school (we were secretly friends).

It’s only like diplomacy in a very vague sort of way. Jump on in and see what you think. I think it is just crazy fun. It’s the only game that I would take time out to play right now.

Alright, I’ll give it a shot. No PMs, I see, which is a nice change of pace.

**1.Scuba_Ben
2.Antinor01
3.Mahaloth
4.OreDigger77
5.NAF1138
6.Gadarene
7.Pedescribe

It looks like we have ourselves a game come Monday.

Look for your portfolio LATE Sunday. EST.

I would do more now, but I just got back from my’virgin’ experience of a Midnight Rocky Horror Picture Show presentation.

I think The Rocky Horror Picture Show is more ““Meeko”” than Meeko is.

Sweet. Hopefully I’ll do better this time.