Happy birthday to Rico and Edward the Head! :)

Yes, this is yet another birthday thread. With the number of Dopers that we have, I wouldn’t be surprised if there could be at least one thread for every day of the year! (no, I do not have a list covering every single day of the year) But since this is a birthday thread…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDWARD THE HEAD!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

Edward the Head, I don’t know you that well, but I wish you all the best for your birthday and this year. Have fun with the people you love! :slight_smile:

Rico, I wish you happy times and fun with your ham radio hobby. I don’t know much about it, but far be it from me to wish people fun in their hobbies simply because I don’t understand them. :slight_smile: Have an awesome birthday, and I’ll talk to you later, eh?

F_X

bump

(so that maybe they’ll see it on the front page)

F_X

Thank you Flamster and everyone else who responded to my e-mail! It’s been a great birthday number (mmmphty mmph) so far.

Appreciate the good thoughts!

Ric

Geez, how did I miss this? I must really be blind. Thanks, and sorry I’m late to my own party.

Two words that might help in future: vanity search. :slight_smile:

F_X