Happy Birthday to ......

Us. neuro-trash grrrl and me, that is. And, Ted Nugent as well. I’m 35, Ted’s like 70 and I don’t know how old neuro is.

Oh, and I haven’t had a cigarette since Saturday so back off!

::Cupping the cigarette and exhaling the tasty, comforting Marlboro smoke to the side::

Happy birthday, guys!!

::skulks out of the room before sly beats me up for my pack::

Happy Birthday to youuuuu,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu,
Happy Birthday to you guyyyyyyyyyyys,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Zette

Love is like popsicles…you get too much you get too high.

Not enough and you’re gonna die…
Click here for some GOOD news for a change Zettecity

::dirge-like::

Happy birthday, happy birthday,
gloom and doom and great despair,
people dying everywhere.
Happy birthday, happy birthday.

Happy -friggin birthday

now where’s the punch and pie?

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

Don’t forget Tim Conway, Mary Todd Lincoln and Dick Van Dyke.

“There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

*sly: Us. neuro-trash grrrl and me, that is. And, Ted Nugent as well. I’m 35, Ted’s like 70 and I don’t know how old neuro is. *

He’s only 51! Geez! :slight_smile:

Some other celebs:[list]
[li]Jamie Foxx ('67)[/li][li]Johnny Whitaker ('59)[/li][li]Wendie Malick ('50)[/li][li]John Davidson ('41)[/li][li]Christopher Plummer ('29)[/li][*]Dick Van Dyke ('25)

UncleBeer: Don’t forget Tim Conway…

IMDB says his birthday is 12/15/33.

December 15, 1933? What a dilemma, my Compton’s Home Library says December 13, 1933. Off to the GD forum?

“There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

Hey, wow! Somebody noticed! Thanks!

Anyway, I turned 22 yesterday.

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Compton’s home library? is that a reference guide on malt liquor and Snoop Doggy Dog?

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

You’re 22, neuro? I was 22 once.

A long time ago.

Anyway, happy birthday to the both of youse, and may you live to drink a billion beers.

It’s immoral to allow a sucker to keep his money.

::doing my best Marilyn Monroe impression::

Happy Birthday… to you…
Happy Birthday… to you…
Happy Birthday… Sexy sly-y-y-y
Happy Birth… Day… to… yo-u-u-u…

Sorry I missed the actual day - but I hope it was a great one!

Happy Birthday to you too, Neurrrrrrro Trash Girly-Girl!